Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
waiting on Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Emily is usually pretty quick to get back to me, even though it's never good news 😅

Order #43172

I know my letters are custom, but when I saw the pics above finally with different characters, I really hoped I'd be part of that batch I guess.
I apologize, Emily was out of the office this week.

You order is waiting for one item and it will ship! The product is expected to be in stock by next week then go through our QC process.

Thank you very much for your patience!
Sponsored

Jordanyoung

Base
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I installed them to the truck now how do I hook them up to the DRL?? I don’t have AUX switches….

OP
OP
OracleLights

OracleLights

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
waiting on Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I installed them to the truck now how do I hook them up to the DRL?? I don’t have AUX switches….
You can view our install video here or you can also view our install guide here.

Let us know if you need anything else!

-Brittany

yokayyb

Badlands
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw 340i, Kawasaki zx6r
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone tried the pre-runner 3 led lights similar to the raptors for the grill from oracle lights? Wondering if it fits well and connects on the badlands

JP_Oracle

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone tried the pre-runner 3 led lights similar to the raptors for the grill from oracle lights? Wondering if it fits well and connects on the badlands
Those won't fit the grills for the Bronco unfortunately. The slots on the grill are too large.

Sponsored

yokayyb

Badlands
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw 340i, Kawasaki zx6r
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those won't fit the grills for the Bronco unfortunately. The slots on the grill are too large.
I would assume it’s too small for the base models. With the badlands grill having slightly smaller slots was hoping those would fit. Darn, thanks for the heads up

Dr.Ross

Base
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
dreadfulobjects.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Sasquatch 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Double check the website. When I filter to 2022 Bronco, those pre/runner style lights are listed for the Bronco.

JP_Oracle

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Double check the website. When I filter to 2022 Bronco, those pre/runner style lights are listed for the Bronco.
It's because we have a rule set up on our online shop that filters items marked as Universal into every YMM. Unfortunately, it does not let us pick & choose. Thanks for the heads up though!

OP
OP
OracleLights

OracleLights

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
waiting on Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Customize your vehicle with a vibrant new look with universal LED letter badges from ORACLE Lighting! These individual LED illuminated letters are the perfect way to make your own marquee-style glowing vehicle badge. When turned on, the letters emit a soft edge-lit glow to make your custom badge stand out. Even when off, the sleek design of the letter housings gives a customized high-end appearance. The premium construction and overall styling deliver great value for an easy DIY illuminated badge. Simply choose the letters you need, and get ready to draw attention to your ride with a build-your-own glowing letter design!

Available in WHITE or AMBER!

Purchase today (3/17/23) and be entered to win a $100 Oracle Gift Card! Also use code FORUM10 for additional discounts!

Ford Bronco NOW AVILABLE: : ORACLE Lighting: UNIVERSAL ILLUMINATED LED LETTERS 3140_black_bronco_1024x1024
Ford Bronco NOW AVILABLE: : ORACLE Lighting: UNIVERSAL ILLUMINATED LED LETTERS ADF825E2-E473-464C-AFA9-42D3372F9BCC_1024x1024

Sponsored

Petey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What should we do if the white is starting to chip off on the lettering?

OP
OP
OracleLights

OracleLights

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
waiting on Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What should we do if the white is starting to chip off on the lettering?
I'm sorry to hear about the paint chipping. Please take a moment to fill out our online warranty request here: https://www.oraclelights.com/RMA and someone from our customer service department will be in contact with you shortly. Thank you!
Sponsored