Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
waiting on Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Customize your vehicle with a vibrant new look with universal LED letter badges from ORACLE Lighting! These individual LED illuminated letters for cars are the perfect way to make your own marquee-style glowing vehicle badge. When turned on, the letters emit a soft edge-lit glow to make your custom badge stand out. Even when off, the sleek design of the letter housings gives a customized high-end appearance. The premium construction and overall styling deliver great value for an easy DIY illuminated badge. Simply choose the letters you need, and get ready to draw attention to your ride with a build-your-own glowing letter design!

Ford Bronco Forum Exclusive Groupbuy: ORACLE Lighting: UNIVERSAL ILLUMINATED LED LETTERS amber letters (1)

The LED lighting has a low draw, less than 0.1 Amp per letter. The overall size is approximately 3.75" wide x 1.4" tall and 0.5" thick. Installation is easy with the VHB double-stick adhesive. Wire the letters to a 12V source such as parking lights, ignition fuse, or a separate toggle switch. Please note that a hole may be required to route the wire, and each vehicle’s needs will be different. We recommend using our VHB Primer (ORACLE Part# 2082-504) to get the best bond with the mounting surface.

Available in Matte White or Matte Black Surface Finish and in all letters, NOW in AMBER LED.

Ford Bronco Forum Exclusive Groupbuy: ORACLE Lighting: UNIVERSAL ILLUMINATED LED LETTERS 1628862392307

We are offering an exclusive pre-order discount on the Universal Illuminated Letters until 12/30. This discount will not last long so grab yours now if you want in! It's easy to get in on this:

1. Visit the product page for more information and resources. Choose your desired letters from the ABC list.
  2. In the checkout section, add the discount code exactly as you see here> LETTERS
  3. This will apply 15% off the retail price listed. No other codes are applicable with this product.
Screenshot below of checkout:

Ford Bronco Forum Exclusive Groupbuy: ORACLE Lighting: UNIVERSAL ILLUMINATED LED LETTERS Capture.PNG

GET YOUR SPOT NOW!

Normal Price per letter: $38.75
Group Buy Price: $32.94

Please note that the initial estimated ship date is currently Early January and is subject to change with notice. Black letters will take an additional 30 days.

Group buy code active for until 12/30. Tentative ship date is said date and is subject to change. Must enter code for group buy discount. Only these lights eligible for discount, not applicable for other products. No additional offers are eligible for this group buy. Free shipping offer is applicable to the continental US only.

amber letters.png
Sponsored

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Letter discount code is not working.

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Amber red is not an option.

BudgetBronco

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Interesting idea, but having worked on the grille letters I am a little skeptical this would end up looking real good. They would need to be a perfect match for the size and shape of the existing letters, and not sure they would stick well. Also about twice the thickness of the stock letters. I hope somebody does this and posts some pictures though, it might be cool. I am assuming the picture on the website is a mockup not an actual installation.

Duke.Roughneck

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Explorer Sport, 2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ordered! Now if only my Bronco would get built...

Sponsored
OP
OP
OracleLights

OracleLights

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
waiting on Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Letter discount code is not working.
Confirmed it is working. Be sure you have the amber LED version in your cart. This code is not valid for the white LED anymore

Ford Bronco Forum Exclusive Groupbuy: ORACLE Lighting: UNIVERSAL ILLUMINATED LED LETTERS Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 4.55.41 PM

Amber red is not an option.
I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you mean by "amber red." Can you clarify? Happy to help!

Interesting idea, but having worked on the grille letters I am a little skeptical this would end up looking real good. They would need to be a perfect match for the size and shape of the existing letters, and not sure they would stick well. Also about twice the thickness of the stock letters. I hope somebody does this and posts some pictures though, it might be cool. I am assuming the picture on the website is a mockup not an actual installation.
They match, and there are actually a few actual installed photos on the product page (blue Bronco...just ran outside to take this quick pic of it too).

Ford Bronco Forum Exclusive Groupbuy: ORACLE Lighting: UNIVERSAL ILLUMINATED LED LETTERS IMG_6779

Ours are thicker to accommodate the LEDs. If you clean the area and use the suggested primer, there should be no problems with sticking. This uses industrial adhesive, and we've made similar-style badges many times in years past. We had several builders install the white version of these on their vehicles for SEMA builds and reported having no issues. One of them, Maxlider Motors, also posted several videos if you wish to look at them on their IG: https://www.instagram.com/maxlidermotors/. I'm sure purchasers here will also post theirs once installed as well.

Ordered! Now if only my Bronco would get built...
Thanks for your purchase!

-Rachel

Last edited:
OP
OP
OracleLights

OracleLights

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
waiting on Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

BudgetBronco

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Confirmed it is working. Be sure you have the amber LED version in your cart. This code is not valid for the white LED anymore

Ford Bronco Forum Exclusive Groupbuy: ORACLE Lighting: UNIVERSAL ILLUMINATED LED LETTERS IMG_6779

I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you mean by "amber red." Can you clarify? Happy to help!

They match, and there are actually a few actual installed photos on the product page (blue Bronco...just ran outside to take this quick pic of it too).

Ours are thicker to accommodate the LEDs. If you clean the area and use the suggested primer, there should be no problems with sticking. This uses industrial adhesive, and we've made similar-style badges many times in years past. We had several builders install the white version of these on their vehicles for SEMA builds and reported having no issues. One of them, Maxlider Motors, also posted several videos if you wish to look at them on their IG: https://www.instagram.com/maxlidermotors/. I'm sure purchasers here will also post theirs once installed as well.
I stand corrected! Thanks for posting this picture, it gives a much better feel for what they look like installed.

Rus-T

Black Diamond
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ordered the black/amber. Missed this post for the group price, but used code FORUM and got a discount so all good. Does the primer make that big of a difference? I forgot to order it so I want to make sure I add it if so.

Sponsored
OP
OP
OracleLights

OracleLights

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
waiting on Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ordered the black/amber. Missed this post for the group price, but used code FORUM and got a discount so all good. Does the primer make that big of a difference? I forgot to order it so I want to make sure I add it if so.
It is recommended for the best bond but not totally necessary for install. You can PM us your order number if you'd like us to add it to your order!

-Rachel

Rus-T

Black Diamond
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It is recommended for the best bond but not totally necessary for install. You can PM us your order number if you'd like us to add it to your order!

-Rachel

Just sent you a PM on here. Thank you!

trenttrizzy

Big Bend
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Apologies if this has already been asked—
Is the aux wiring required for this mod to work correctly?

AaronW

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Apologies if this has already been asked—
Is the aux wiring required for this mod to work correctly?
You can connect this any way you wish. I plan to connect into my DRL so they are not on 24/7.
Sponsored