Sponsored

Found a Bronco for sale - would you buy?

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I found a base with manual trans for MSRP or even $2K over, I’d abandon my Badlands build and be happy.
Sponsored

jd-ford-hd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘16 Explorer, ‘13 F150, ‘99 F350, '74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was browsing dealer pages to see what was available in my area. Found a similar build to mine and emailed the dealer, he’s going to call me in the morning. Not sure if there’s a markup or what the story is but he didn’t say no. My question is, should I try to pick up this build or wait for mine? Essentially giving up Lux and Sasquatch. Same color, optional wheels with KO2’s, high, soft top. If it had one of the two Lux/Squatch I would pounce - but starting to get impatient and don’t want to regret settling down the road. What say you?

603E8971-89F2-4810-9511-DFE46A9BF0A3.jpeg
Jump like a frog.! 2.7 with towing.! Make a deal where you let this dealer have your order. They'll figure out how to do it.

OP
OP
bytheway

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jump like a frog.! 2.7 with towing.! Make a deal where you let this dealer have your order. They'll figure out how to do it.
It was a customer order posted online that wasn’t for sale. I ended up getting my build date about 2 weeks after I posted this and have since taken delivery.

jd-ford-hd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘16 Explorer, ‘13 F150, ‘99 F350, '74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It was a customer order posted online that wasn’t for sale. I ended up getting my build date about 2 weeks after I posted this and have since taken delivery.
My bad, it popped up like it was a new post when I was scrolling thru search results and I did not see the date.!

owenbysa

Outer Banks
First Name
Sherri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infinit QX80
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was browsing dealer pages to see what was available in my area. Found a similar build to mine and emailed the dealer, he’s going to call me in the morning. Not sure if there’s a markup or what the story is but he didn’t say no. My question is, should I try to pick up this build or wait for mine? Essentially giving up Lux and Sasquatch. Same color, optional wheels with KO2’s, high, soft top. If it had one of the two Lux/Squatch I would pounce - but starting to get impatient and don’t want to regret settling down the road. What say you?
It was worth the wait for us with Luxe and Sasquatch package. My husband went back and forth attempting to buy something else. I tried to tell him we have waited this long what is a few months longer??
Arrived last week, not on recall and we LOVE IT!! He is so glad we waited to get what we wanted. Not happy with our purchase process as dealer did not want to honor original price nor discuss flow sheet and Ford certificate offer. We were able to get them to come down some but, not what we had budgeted for. They have you over a barrel!!
Sponsored