Sponsored

Found a Bronco for sale - would you buy?

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I my area, starting to see price drops on higher trim models. Sign of times to come? A Badlands with price drop of $500.00 off MSRP. Come January, I may see bargains as they try to move soft top stock Broncos. Patience may be rewarded!

New Cyber Orange Metallic Tricoat 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands for Sale in Haverhill MA | 1FMEE5DH1MLA61961 | AutoFair Ford of Haverhill
Yeah, that's some reverse psychology dealer shenanigans right there. No way, they are discounting a Squatched BL right now. And especially before it is even on their lot (those are cgi photos). Just a away to get you to come down to the showroom so they can try and sell you a Sport or Explorer.

Oh, and I called them as I would have definitely bought it at that price. But, surprise, that is their demo and not for sale right now. They did say they have an incoming WT in am month or so that "they are hearing the owner doesn't want."

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yeah, that's some reverse psychology dealer shenanigans right there. No way, they are discounting a Squatched BL right now. And especially before it is even on their lot (those are cgi photos). Just a away to get you to come down to the showroom so they can try and sell you a Sport or Explorer.

Oh, and I called them as I would have definitely bought it at that price. But, surprise, that is their demo and not for sale right now. They did say they have an incoming WT in am month or so that "they are hearing the owner doesn't want."
Actually, that Bronco Badlands is on the lot. I test drove it last week. Nice truck had less than 500 miles.
There are multiple Bronco Badlands on dealer lots within 100 miles of where I live. Some will be sold at a good price. Effort will be rewarded.

MustangSally

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT 500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
False alarm. It was a sold customer order. His auto reply last night was pretty slick and made it seem like he was actually responding. They don’t have any units for sale, all auto-populated listings. Doubt I would have gone for it anyway after sleeping on it.
99.9% of them are Mannequins and the Bots tell you they are available. I've even run into Bots that have first and last names.

Sponsored

clearedhot

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon XL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

99.9% of them are Mannequins and the Bots tell you they are available. I've even run into Bots that have first and last names.
I was browsing dealer pages to see what was available in my area. Found a similar build to mine and emailed the dealer, he’s going to call me in the morning. Not sure if there’s a markup or what the story is but he didn’t say no. My question is, should I try to pick up this build or wait for mine? Essentially giving up Lux and Sasquatch. Same color, optional wheels with KO2’s, high, soft top. If it had one of the two Lux/Squatch I would pounce - but starting to get impatient and don’t want to regret settling down the road. What say you?

603E8971-89F2-4810-9511-DFE46A9BF0A3.jpeg
My dealer called me today. I booked a 2dr Wildtrack, Lux, etc delayed till who knows when. They had a buyer bail on a 4 dr 2.3 Big Bend, mid, soft top, and they wanted to know if I wanted it. $10k over sticker of course.

It's not remotely close to what I want but I suppose I could snatch it and flip it when the Bronco I want comes in, someday. Any thoughts?

navi

Base
First Name
Navi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
My dealer called me today. I booked a 2dr Wildtrack, Lux, etc delayed till who knows when. They had a buyer bail on a 4 dr 2.3 Big Bend, mid, soft top, and they wanted to know if I wanted it. $10k over sticker of course.

It's not remotely close to what I want but I suppose I could snatch it and flip it when the Bronco I want comes in, someday. Any thoughts?
Price everything out with taxes/fees, and the my22 price increases (maybe 10% but who knows).
You may get lucky flipping to a desperate buyer, or lose money.

blanchardsbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So here in Houston, got a call from a dealer I never worked with. Asked me if I ever ordered my Bronco. I said yes, BD ect ect with so and so dealer..... He said he had a black base with soft top guy backed out. I said I will take it. Had to give it 48 hours.... when i finally got a hold of him again he said he didn't know how much. Had to get with manager...... I would ask you to guess how much ADM they wanted..............

Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Although I would like to own my Bronco today, there is no way I need to be “ first”. This scenario is like when a Star Wars movie is being released and people camp out in front of a theater in order to be the first to watch. The same movie will be shown for decades and all they really achieved was spending nights on a sidewalk. If one was in dire need a a ride, then I can see how tempting buying a supposed backed out order Bronco deal at ADM could be. Personally, I am not handing over north of $50K for a “ sorta ,kinda” what I wanted vehicle. Of course, my early August 2020 reservation and not placing an order by the March cut off assured I was MY22 at the earliest so I have yet to experience the “ where is my Bronco” syndrome. Then again, as it turns out my order would have been non buildable at this point. I am sure I will be experiencing the frustration currently felt by those who have assigned VINs and no Bronco this time next year.

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There were a few of these listings in my general area. All were posted and looked legit. Even called and was waiting on a salesman to call me back. Not a single one was actually in stock or for sale. They had even posted the window stickers and VINs. All were customers vehicles that had already taken delivery. Simply trying to get clicks and your information for some reason.

Svanhildr

Black Diamond
First Name
Christal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've been looking forward to my Bronco since the rumors of it coming back were a faint whisper in the rumor mill about 8 years ago. I made my reservation on Day 1 and I watched it get built over a month ago. I might be getting antsy and a bit frustrated, but I'm not "giving up on MY Bronco" level impatient.

I've waited 8ish years... I can wait a few more weeks for the vehicle my geriatric self will be driving to car shows in 40yrs.

OP
OP
bytheway

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A bit of hope for those waiting, 2 weeks after getting desperate and thinking about settling for something else I got a VIN and am scheduled to build next week. Worth the wait to get what you want. The uncertainty stinks but what’s another few weeks after all these months?
Sponsored