pimpjuice

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Like many people on here, I'm a first time Ford owner, so forgive me if this is already well known.

I was driving using the built-in navigation (which I surprisingly really like) and noticed that when you get a low fuel warning the navigation will post gas stations automatically.
It didn't list all of them as I used the one across the street but the icon disappeared as soon as I fueled up.

I just thought this was a cool feature that I would share. About 2 weeks ago I just discovered my headrests can adjust (leather only). Anyone have any other little features they want to share?

20220624_142512.jpg

20220624_142843.jpg
Sponsored

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You can turn them on in settings too.

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It upsets me it still doesn't have a built in logo for Kwik Trip. My 2010 Fusion just had a generic gas station symbol though.

I really like how it can give you a list of what amenities each exit offers when you're on the interstate.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just driving it turns my Samsung phone into a battery eating pocket heater without even using any phone connected features. :D

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just driving it turns my Samsung phone into a battery eating pocket heater without even using any phone connected features. :D
I disassociated my phone after the 2nd day. It did the same to my phone even if I wasn't using any phone connected features.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I disassociated my phone after the 2nd day. It did the same to my phone even if I wasn't using any phone connected features.
Man I was hoping someone had a proper solution. I almost never use phone features, but the few times I want to call or take a call or use maps I want it now without re pairing

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4DR, 2007 Saturn Sky
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Like many people on here, I'm a first time Ford owner, so forgive me if this is already well known.

I was driving using the built-in navigation (which I surprisingly really like) and noticed that when you get a low fuel warning the navigation will post gas stations automatically.
It didn't list all of them as I used the one across the street but the icon disappeared as soon as I fueled up.

I just thought this was a cool feature that I would share. About 2 weeks ago I just discovered my headrests can adjust (leather only). Anyone have any other little features they want to share?

Ford Bronco Found a new feature: nav will show gas stations when Bronco is low on fuel 20220624_142843

Ford Bronco Found a new feature: nav will show gas stations when Bronco is low on fuel 20220624_142843
I wonder if this is part of the Predictive Destinations that you can turn on or off, or just always does it when low on fuel...

OP
OP

pimpjuice

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wonder if this is part of the Predictive Destinations that you can turn on or off, or just always does it when low on fuel...
I never see icons when I use it and I have plenty of fuel, which is why I took notice when it appeared. As soon as I put more gas in, it disappeared.
I'm gonna test it again when this full tank runs out... so maybe tomorrow lol

Sponsored

blanchardsbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
no honestly, my phone showed me low on gas, I had 45 miles till empty. I think its through ford pass......

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Man I was hoping someone had a proper solution. I almost never use phone features, but the few times I want to call or take a call or use maps I want it now without re pairing
FWIW, I have the connected built-in nav so no need for maps. But even with the unpairing, Android Auto still picks up my phone and if a call is incoming, it will come up on the infotainment screen. I never answer and dismiss the prompt. And I never call anyone through Android Auto so I don't know about that functionality. But I do know that I unpaired my phone and it is no longer a hot rock of battery drain.

Give it a shot and purposely set up a test where you have someone call you. Worst case is that you re-pair it to the vehicle.

7.3ltr bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 f350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got out and mine texted me I hate to see you go but I love to see you walk away. I just turned around and smiled. My wife hates my bronco she gets so jealous of our relationship.
Sponsored