ctel23

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
I know what he is talking about, we all do. Some still belive that everyone that buys a WT is getting a free MIC top from Ford. I guess if that is what you want to believe have at it. Your still buying a MIC top from Ford.
Exactly and no one should be surprised when they go to purchase the shadow top after sale and the cost is much more then $1,895.

Advertisement

LEGEND

First Name
KC
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 grand cherokee, 2002 e250 4x4,
#44 on the windshield. Does this mean we got 44 broncos out and about in the world now?!
Yep! Deducting the Broncos that were sent for crash testing! And Yes they are all a bunch o miss matched trim "bastards" and have extra holes because other trim pieces or rock rails are missing, and Damn It these misfits just do not look right and shouldn't be able to be SEEN in society lol

Maximillionaire

Wildtrak
First Name
Max
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang GT
Clubs

I said before, this cheap-ass grille gots to go Ford!

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
I was originally going for WT Carbon Gray until Mod Black hardtop is no longer available. I think with the black top, this scheme would come together beautifully.
That’s my first choice as well.

nminus1

Base
First Name
Henry
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
I like A51 but not nearly as much as AMB, its just so cool. As for grills, I wouldn't worry about that either Ford or SEMA will have a ton of choices of bolt on ones by this time next year. I actually like the base blacked out grill; its not like anyone is NOT gonna know its a Bronco. Low key looks good IMO.

First Name
Ty
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Man I was sold on the wild trak, even with the interior, but those mirrors are terrible. I’m considering moving down to the black diamond and losing the LED lights and Lux package. I’d go Badlands but I can’t do orange interior.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Vehicle Showcase
Man I was sold on the wild trak, even with the interior, but those mirrors are terrible. I’m considering moving down to the black diamond and losing the LED lights and Lux package. I’d go Badlands but I can’t do orange interior.
The mirror covers would be VERY easy to change or wrap a different color. Get WT if you like everything else

Southern Girl

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2013 F-150 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
The mirrors are terrible? I wish we had sillier things to complain about with the Bronco. :unsure:

I said before, this cheap-ass grille gots to go Ford!
Nothing about Wildtrak is cheap. :LOL:

Maximillionaire

Wildtrak
First Name
Max
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang GT
Clubs

The mirrors are terrible? I wish we had sillier things to complain about with the Bronco. :unsure:

Nothing about Wildtrak is cheap. :LOL:
I politely disagree. Those WT decals for example. Those are worth $5000 in Ford dollars, but......The grille is the hill that I’m gonna die on. I hate the fact that they changed it

Vigor

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima 2011
The mirrors are glossy black to match its original intended top

Vigor

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima 2011
Exactly and no one should be surprised when they go to purchase the shadow top after sale and the cost is much more then $1,895.
Not just that, but you have to pay the techs hourly for their work

If you really want the black top, its best financially to just wait for the late Bronco. You won't be the first kid on the block with the new toy, but you'll 1) have what you want and probably have 2) saved more for the deposit during that wait

DSvictor

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes C300
Clubs

Thanks for the picture! Would love to get a shot of this same vehicle with a glimpse of that hood graphic. I’m so torn b/w this and the badlands that I’m losing sleep.
I wonder if the top black painted area is also glossy.

Advertisement

Advertisement