First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC Terrain Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I spotted this at a Ford facility today. Thoughts? I'm personally not liking the gloss black grill and mirror caps... clashes with the fender flares. Will probably clash even more with this MIC grayish roof...

Ford Bronco Found a Wildtrak in Area 51 (4 Door / Soft Top) Bronco Wildtrak Sasquatch  Area 51 4 Door Soft-To
Sponsored

phnttom

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Audi TTS, '13 Fiat 500 Turbo, '15 VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Funny how they are still showing MIC fenders. WT to have painted flares.

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks pretty good but folks with a 4 door WT reservation who prefer a black hard top might do well to go with the soft top initially and swap out the grey fender flares so everything matches, while they wait for the modular top. The part that connects the mirrors to the body is also grey though... :cautious:

OP
OP
jdmrc93

jdmrc93

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC Terrain Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
WT does not have painted fenders. That’s only the Outer Banks, and not if that is Squatched....
Primary reason why I ordered the Outer Banks, less clashing on the exterior. But don't even get me started on the interior.

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for posting. I think the only thing I like less than the carbonized gray grill is the gloss black. Bummed that Ford mixed and matched so many colors and textures.

Sponsored
OP
OP
jdmrc93

jdmrc93

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC Terrain Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for posting. I think the only thing I like less than the carbonized gray grill is the gloss black. Bummed that Ford mixed and matched so many colors and textures.
They thought they were being "edgy" and "cool" but it's just flat-out annoying.

Bemcnamara

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F56S MINI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Funny how they are still showing MIC fenders. WT to have painted flares.
My understanding is that all Sasquatch package fenders are un-painted.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I spotted this at a Ford facility today. Thoughts? I'm personally not liking the gloss black grill and mirror caps... clashes with the fender flares. Will probably clash even more with this MIC grayish roof...

View attachment 58810
You’re right it needs the gloss black top that will help tremendously. Best top is still the Satin black MIC which for the moment doesn’t exist :(

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

View attachment 58810
All of the WT we’ve seen out in the wild lately have soft tops. I guess Ford is too embarrassed to show a WT with a MIC top. ?
I wish the soft top was even an option for the WT. I would def go WT if they delivered with a soft top and then shipped my modular top separate so it wouldn’t slow down the assembly line.

Sponsored

elseminoleguapo

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

View attachment 58810
Couldn't agree more on the gloss finish. The idea was they'd have a gloss black top, but with MIC only 2021 it's going to be a disaster. In between 3-4 exterior materials and finishes, the tan only dash, and tan on digital camo seats, the wildtrack is a s**t show.

Zeke013

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wish the soft top was even an option for the WT. I would def go WT if they delivered with a soft top and then shipped my modular top separate so it wouldn’t slow down the assembly line.
This is 100% correct. Rather than throwing in the MIC top for free, they should give you an option to take a free soft top and pay for the modular black hard top to be shipped later.

ThatOne911Dude

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m going to be the minority here and say that the Sandstone interior on the WT is growing on me. I wasn’t a fan, but I’m going with the A51, and the interior stitching and accents definitely weigh heavy on me liking the interior, specifically because of that. Now if we could change stitching color, that’d probably change my decision to another trim.

With the unpainted flares, I’d probably get them matched with gloss black. I’ll wait until someone else does it and post pics to see how it looks. I’ll worry about having them off-road pinstriped later.

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

View attachment 58810
Thanks for the picture! Would love to get a shot of this same vehicle with a glimpse of that hood graphic. I’m so torn b/w this and the badlands that I’m losing sleep.
Sponsored