First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander and BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Primary reason why I ordered the Outer Banks, less clashing on the exterior. But don't even get me started on the interior.
This is my first complaint. Don't beat me up too bad. lol Feel like these are Frankenstein Broncos with 3 or more different colors mixed up to form the exterior. The gray mic roof blows is mickey mouse. Diff color mirros, diff flares and roof. I am not a jeep fan, but they wouldn't debut a vehicle this way. MIKE LEVINE let's problem solve this.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Primary reason why I ordered the Outer Banks, less clashing on the exterior. But don't even get me started on the interior.
funny- because the only reason I switched from OB to Badlands was because I just couldn’t stomach the OB interior - even though I wanted the painted fenders.

OP
OP
jdmrc93

jdmrc93

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC Terrain Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
funny- because the only reason I switched from OB to Badlands was because I just couldn’t stomach the OB interior - even though I wanted the painted fenders.
Yep. It's a catch 22. I don't think, in my case, that the cactus gray will look bad with the navy pier. But I couldn't stomach the MIC top with the black handles, mirrors, and flares. It just didn't match, ESPECIALLY after seeing them in person... It's genuinely worse than the interior. The OB extra painted parts allows me to stomach the MIC top. Hopefully I can upgrade to a painted black or white one in the future. I genuinely wish we could get a straight-up black interior. But The navy pier will be fine. Not great, but fine.

OP
OP
jdmrc93

jdmrc93

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC Terrain Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is my first complaint. Don't beat me up too bad. lol Feel like these are Frankenstein Broncos with 3 or more different colors mixed up to form the exterior. The gray mic roof blows is mickey mouse. Diff color mirros, diff flares and roof. I am not a jeep fan, but they wouldn't debut a vehicle this way. MIKE LEVINE let's problem solve this.
You're 100% correct. There is no fault WHATSOEVER in your statement.

Sponsored

Willow

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm interested too, i want a 2 door so I can't even option for a soft top. I'd rather take a late delivery for the modular top.
We chose Wildtrak. Tough decision because they can’t option for black soft top. We struggle for gray top. We might consider to have Linex spray black on gray top. maybe we will switch to Badlands but no tube steps. Anyone suggest and help us decide. Thank you

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Finally got to take the wife, yes, this is her Bronco, to look at the actual, in-person colors on the lot at the dealer. She shot the Area 51 and Cactus Gray down as not only, no, but, hell no. Carbonized Gray it is.
Sponsored