bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
In all honesty scarcity is going to be the issue more than price. Unless you are friends with a sales manager or are already on a wait list somewhere you probably don't have a shot at a Bronco Raptor. Large ADM dealerships will probably have shorter wait lists than the dealerships with small to no ADM, but even then, I would fully expect almost every Bronco Raptor to be "spoken for" before it is ever officially announced.

If the massive fender flares are just black plastic, I'll be disappointed and I'll probably look to after-market replacements. I think just tacking on different extenders and using the normal Bronco fenders is lazy, but we'll see when it's officially revealed.

I'm not a fan of any of the Bronco badging colors. I think they each clash with certain paint options available and I think they should have gone with more neutral colors there. I think the Raptor will be no different.

Sponsored

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just not sure if those fender flares are going to look right. They look pretty bad in the renders
I think the renderer dude was tricked by the camouflage.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So is that the nice padded dash that was left out of the Bronco upper trims at last moment, or a big ass speaker. Hard to tell.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks orange to me. Possibly Code Orange?! Either that or I’m just color blind 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

rguest3

Badlands
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, F-450, 2022 Bronco, (2) 77 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With MSRP and additional ADMs you are close to 100K if not over.

Fox suspension, 37s of choice and NOT the huge fenders and it will be pretty close for A LOT less.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Those fender flares are hideous
Agreed. Even the squatch flares are too big for my taste. I assume they would swap with smaller bronco flares Without any modification.
It's likely that the purpose of the DOT-compliant massive fender flares is to be able to sell the vehicle as NHTSA compliant street-legal vehicles through the existing dealership network. Taking them off looks to give you considerably more upper tire articulation clearance with massive tires for the actual use (off-roading/Pimping the parking lot).

They likely aren't expecting them to stay on any vehicle used for it's designed purpose (lo0king at you, 95% of sasquatch equipped Broncos!).

Benzo520

Wildtrak
First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I want those grab handles! They match so much better than what I got from factory

JakeC

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
michiganbroncos.club
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love the zoom!

I wonder if the gas station is going to be considered their Secondary Native Habitat. 😂

Ford Bronco Found Bronco Raptor w/ interior red trim accents and Ranger Raptors IMG_0918
Sponsored