Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think it depends on your particular situation. I had a late (7/21) order for the same build as you and a very rapidly aging BMW 3 series with 136k miles that I was daily driving. I had an opportunity to pick up my build in another color for about 8k ADM. I pulled the trigger because they offered about 1.5k more for my car than I could find anywhere else, my insurance went DOWN $150/month from the bmw to the bronco (thanks MI insurance), and I could drop the $130/month I was paying for an extended warranty for the BMW (engine timing chain guides can catastrophically fail and destroy the engine). Plus now Ford has increased the bronco price twice now and my order is too late for the price protection, and while my dealer was giving me A-plan pricing there was no guarantee they or ford wouldn’t increase the price further. Plus, everything points to inflation and loan rates rising so I was able to lock in a low rate. Finally, looking at alternatives, at least in my area, comparable alternatives (wrangler, 4 runner, Tacoma) are all being sold with ADM in the current supply constrained market.

So for my situation it made sense because I ended up paying in the end only a few thousand more for a bronco now than waiting for god knows how long for my order. I miss out on the order/delivery experience, but I also get out of my money sink current DD.
Sponsored

One Deplorable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and a Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here in California, we get 9% tax and a fat registration fee. That right there would stop me.