Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Found the Car That I'll be Cancelling My Reservation For 161EB032-00FF-4994-AC3C-BB33EE5CEC9D

The Bronco has truly met its match, my friends. KFC is rolling out self-driving fried chicken trucks. The wheels look solid and I'll never have to worry about another meal while camping. The base model is "The Colonel" but I'm thinking I'll want to upgrade to "The General" to allow for that extra deep-fryer. Can never have too much greasy goodness on four wheels.
God Bless You My ChIld .....LMAO

jkburg

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura 2020/2022 ILX, 2017 RDX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford Bronco Found the Car That I'll be Cancelling My Reservation For 161EB032-00FF-4994-AC3C-BB33EE5CEC9D

The Bronco has truly met its match, my friends. KFC is rolling out self-driving fried chicken trucks. The wheels look solid and I'll never have to worry about another meal while camping. The base model is "The Colonel" but I'm thinking I'll want to upgrade to "The General" to allow for that extra deep-fryer. Can never have too much greasy goodness on four wheels.
Why did the chicken cross the trail?

to get away from the KFC truck.

thank you, dad joke. Will be here all week.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Breast lookin’ truck I’ve seen in a while but I hear it has no leg or thigh room.
Heard the chicks really dig it too!
Sponsored