First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have been out at the Fair all weekend helping out with our company's promotional tent. Finally got to walk over to see the Broncos! I found the 3 outside and the 1 inside the Auto Show building.
I was glad they had so many, but disappointed they only had the one 2 door (First Edition)
I will say, I like the Eruption green better in person. But it has a good amount of what i would call "gold flake" mixed into the paint. In direct, bright sun you can definitely see gold shine through.
Ford Bronco Four Broncos on Display @ Texas State Fair Auto show IMG_7354
Ford Bronco Four Broncos on Display @ Texas State Fair Auto show IMG_7353
Ford Bronco Four Broncos on Display @ Texas State Fair Auto show IMG_7362
Ford Bronco Four Broncos on Display @ Texas State Fair Auto show IMG_7373
Ford Bronco Four Broncos on Display @ Texas State Fair Auto show IMG_7374
Ford Bronco Four Broncos on Display @ Texas State Fair Auto show IMG_7375
Ford Bronco Four Broncos on Display @ Texas State Fair Auto show IMG_7377
Ford Bronco Four Broncos on Display @ Texas State Fair Auto show IMG_7378

IMG_7379.jpg
Sponsored

the blue potato

Wildtrak
First Name
Mr. Gone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Man, I am a green fan…but this shade of green I am struggling with. Reminds me too much of the 1990’s green on the old Ford Contours…wish they would do something similar to Toyota FJ Army Green. Great pics tho!

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

2 Door Soft Top….:.Damn you, Ford!

It’s one thing to tease us with spy shots of “prototype” testing around the MAP but they’re you go rubbing our noses in it while probably Mark Levine and some of the Marketing team get to shove all kinds of delicious Midway fried foods into their corn dog holes.

That top would have allowed a lot of Broncos to escape from Dirt Mountain and wind up in the loving arms of their waiting families this Bronco Bummer Summer as my kid calls it.

Damn You, Ford, Damn You all!

Last edited:

DadLife

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I REALLY like the fastback soft tops better than the squared back of the OEM soft/MIC tops. Would love to have that as a no/minimal cost alternative to the OEM soft top. B&P seems like it is $1650 more and you get both. Who needs 2 soft tops?
I have actually decided I’m going to pre order the bestop trektop in twill fabric as it is extremely durable, lifetime warranty, and holds temp in car well… plus I’m ordering the Bimini top from bestop… so when my bronco comes in with the factory soft top, I will replace it with the Bimini top under the trektop.
this way I will be ready for all seasons and don’t need to store hard top panels in trunk or leave them at home, etc. this is my new plan

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks for sharing OP. I like the green. Not my first choice but solid color addition. Also, the fast back is nice on the two and four door. I like it better than the regular soft top on the 4 door. It just makes the four door a little sleeker

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The green is starting to grow on me, I am kind of liking it, and at this point it looks like I may pick up a MY22 Bronco in addition to the MY21.

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the pics.

I was hoping to like the green but I think it looks bad with the gray. It's too dark and makes the gray plastic look faded and since I'm supposed to get a Badlands, that is a lot of gray.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for the pics.

I was hoping to like the green but I think it looks bad with the gray. It's too dark and makes the gray plastic look faded and since I'm supposed to get a Badlands, that is a lot of gray.
Thanks for the pics.

Not exactly what my OBX will look like, but close. I have a better image on my home computer.

My Bronco2.jpg

bodie_38

First Name
Bodie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac ELR, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Not exactly what my OBX will look like, but close. I have a better image on my home computer.

My Bronco2.jpg
Seeing this picture makes me think the grill NEEDS to be color matched to the exterior - minimum. This looks great and I don't really even like the color. I think I would also want the inside face to be white or silver leaving the outside "bezel" of the grill body colored (I would go red, green or orange) like an EB but I need to see it first. I've seen renders with the whole grill piece white and it doesn't look right because that's not what the EBs looked like.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Seeing this picture makes me think the grill NEEDS to be color matched to the exterior - minimum. This looks great and I don't really even like the color. I think I would also want the inside face to be white or silver leaving the outside "bezel" of the grill body colored (I would go red, green or orange) like an EB but I need to see it first. I've seen renders with the whole grill piece white and it doesn't look right because that's not what the EBs looked like.
I am planning on getting a Big Bend grill and doing that. I will probably do the letters in red and I am not sure if I will add a red accent strip to the step bar. As for the wheels, I am putting the RTR Tech 6's in shadow charcoal and 33.5" tires (295/70R17).

Sponsored

zebraquick

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Kia Forte
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have actually decided I’m going to pre order the bestop trektop in twill fabric as it is extremely durable, lifetime warranty, and holds temp in car well… plus I’m ordering the Bimini top from bestop… so when my bronco comes in with the factory soft top, I will replace it with the Bimini top under the trektop.
this way I will be ready for all seasons and don’t need to store hard top panels in trunk or leave them at home, etc. this is my new plan
Um thanks for making me want to pay out some money. This just went on my radar.

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Four Broncos on Display @ Texas State Fair Auto show My Bronco2
I won't drive a gray vehicle but the color looks fine with the gray trim in this picture. At the Texas Off-Roadeo, I drove a BaseSquatch in this color and loved the vehicle. I'm just biased against gray (one huge reason is it blends in with the road at dusk in Florida - I would get cut-off loads of time in my last gray and my silver vehicles which is one reason I won't buy a vehicle that color again).

The Badlands has a gray grille, fender flairs, mirrors and roof. Lots of gray.

I don't think I like how the green looks with all that gray plastic. That was the point I was making.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I won't drive a gray vehicle but the color looks fine with the gray trim in this picture. At the Texas Off-Roadeo, I drove a BaseSquatch in this color and loved the vehicle. I'm just biased against gray (one huge reason is it blends in with the road at dusk in Florida - I would get cut-off loads of time in my last gray and my silver vehicles which is one reason I won't buy a vehicle that color again).

The Badlands has a gray grille, fender flairs, mirrors and roof. Lots of gray.

I don't think I like how the green looks with all that gray plastic. That was the point I was making.
That very same gray is what disappears when the state troopers are looking for a car to clock... That is precisely why I got it... Highway Stealth - along with V1 Radar detector and my 10" Samsung RWR display running JBV1.

DadLife

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Um thanks for making me want to pay out some money. This just went on my radar.
Haha… no worries glad I could help empty that wallet some! I honestly was hardcore hard top… until I came across this idea. Watched a video from bestop where they added both to a new bronco and confirmed with them via phone call on the specifics of using Bimini and trektop together permanently.

they also have good YouTube videos showing comparison of decibels and temp for the trektop vs the hard top which confirmed my decision.

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can anyone help me make sense of the beadlock rims? Sometimes they have a bright finish, and sometimes they're black. I don't care for the bright look, but the black I like, but can't find any reference to it. The build and price tool is pretty much useless.

In the above Broncos I like the Area 51 wheels, but not the new green Bronco's wheels.

It's kind of driving me crazy.

Ford Bronco Four Broncos on Display @ Texas State Fair Auto show 8E3E6085-D9F2-4541-8DF2-08CEF8EF67F7_1_105_c
Sponsored