Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone know what the tour schedule is for these units? Obviously seems like they are working the state fair circuit, would love to see that green in person before placing my MY22 order.
Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Man, this green is killing me! I've been waiting for the green and now that it is here, I'm torn. Need so many more pics of this green in different light. Does anyone know of other ford vehicles that are currently being sold with this color? I'd like to take a trip to a lot and see it in person.
Yup, It's on other Ford vehicles. I touched on it in the thread below which was made before they announced the green formally. It gives you some other info on it.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/my22-color-options-thread.21675/

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was this inside of the fair or can I be cheap and see them for free?

OP
OP
Cdrdan71

Cdrdan71

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Was this inside of the fair or can I be cheap and see them for free?
Its inside at the Auto show-- there is a truck zone and this is were these 3 are. There is also a race red BL inside but you can't get inside of that one.

Lady-J

Badlands
First Name
Jacquie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, it did and was pretty cool to see
I was there Friday and the tops look great! I wish I would have spent some more time looking at the top and a few other things I have wanted to see!!!

20210924_164153.jpg

Reactions: RLW

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Interesting that all the soft tops look like the Bestop Trektops. I wonder if they are changing suppliers for MY22.
There is only 1 4-door with a soft top where that would come into play. As for the 2-doors, they don't dare roll a MIC 2.0 out for the grief they would take from those waiting, hence the bestops.

goalie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is only 1 4-door with a soft top where that would come into play. As for the 2-doors, they don't dare roll a MIC 2.0 out for the grief they would take from those waiting, hence the bestops.

I agree they cant waste a MIC on a 2-door right now, but I also rage when they show a soft top 2-door. I want hard top ultimately, but I've waited months only because of that hard top and I've have taken a soft top in order to save months of waiting, but they dont offer that, just show it in shows.

JIMBAD1

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 4Runner V8, 67 Dodge R/T, 71 Honda 750 K1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This just posted from Bestop a couple of days ago. Only problem is it doesn't fold down all of the way. I keep bugging Bestop for a 2 row version of the retractable top to replace the 3 panels on the hardtop.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This just posted from Bestop a couple of days ago. Only problem is it doesn't fold down all of the way. I keep bugging Bestop for a 2 row version of the retractable top to replace the 3 panels on the hardtop.
Bestop makes a nice product. That inability to fold all the way down is a real show stopper in my view though. Glad I have the factory version and hope they straighten out the Trek before I have to replace it.

Sponsored

Scopebit

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still trying to get a good sense of Eruption Green, so thanks for these real-life pics. I think it’s what I want, but I’m worried it might be darker IRL than in photos. My preference is actually for a medium forest green, not a dark forest. Looks perfect in these shots.
Al - First, Seen OJ recently? Give him my best. Second, Green was a game changer for me and probably my #1 choice. I've seen multiple pics out on the web now and all give different hues based how the sun (or any lighting i suppose) shines on it. Kinda cool either way. I'd prefer more of an Army green or even desert camo...first world problems...

Parker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gr Che Overland, Corvette, Tahoe, 46 Chevy 2ton
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Interesting that all the soft tops look like the Bestop Trektops. I wonder if they are changing suppliers for MY22.
I am waiting for that. There is no excuse for the baggy rear windows in four door. The 2 door Bestop might be short enough to eliminate a lot of flapping noise, and the fastback looks sharp.
I hate to think of the crushed fingers in that current lift up arrangement at tailgate.

texasgreazer

Heritage
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer, 2019 GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Bestop makes a nice product. That inability to fold all the way down is a real show stopper in my view though. Glad I have the factory version and hope they straighten out the Trek before I have to replace it.
You said exactly what I was going to say. Love the Bestop look; functionality, not so much.
Sponsored