Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered a set of Fox 2.5 coilovers late in 2021 for my SAS Badlands from Camburg and still dont have a delivery date. I am well aware of the supply chain issues in general and want to hear from others if this is the same experience for others brands/vendors or if there are alternatives available with current stock.
Sponsored

Aztec1382

Base
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thats crazy

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has Fox released aftermarket coilovers for the Bronco yet?

Bigguyry2000

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm in the same boat, ordered fox 2.5s in october 21 right after i picked up my bronco. I ended up ordering a set of radflos. Then, while I was waiting for the radflos to be built, my Bronco ended up testing for eibach. Radflo are still probably the quickest right now at like 4 months lead time. Not many people retail radflos because they aren't very widely known. But they use good stuff.

https://www.peaksuspension.com/coll...ameter-rear-coil-overs-with-remote-reservoirs

https://www.peaksuspension.com/coll...ended-travel-available?variant=42549353251032

Aztec1382

Base
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wait for carli suspension

Sponsored

Justb211

Raptor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I ordered a set of Fox 2.5 coilovers late in 2021 for my SAS Badlands from Camburg and still dont have a delivery date. I am well aware of the supply chain issues in general and want to hear from others if this is the same experience for others brands/vendors or if there are alternatives available with current stock.
Honestly, if I were you I would look at the King set up. I cant stand Fox not because of the quality but they have the worst customer support. I've seen them at racing events tell people with busted shocks they cant help but yet King can make a brand new set at the course and have them mounted the same day in the middle of the desert. You can call King directly and have parts shipped out next day and sometimes same day where if you call Fox, good luck getting anywhere. Comparison of the two is that they are pretty much equal with minor differences.

Justb211

Raptor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Honestly, if I were you I would look at the King set up. I cant stand Fox not because of the quality but they have the worst customer support. I've seen them at racing events tell people with busted shocks they cant help but yet King can make a brand new set at the course and have them mounted the same day in the middle of the desert. You can call King directly and have parts shipped out next day and sometimes same day where if you call Fox, good luck getting anywhere. Comparison of the two is that they are pretty much equal with minor differences.
Also if you have King shocks and show up at KOH as a spectator they will allow you to run their tuning course and tune your shocks for you for no cost.

BryantC

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I ordered my radflos and had them in 4 weeks. That is shipped to Canada as well.

20230331_171118.jpg

AccuTune Offroad

Base
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sasquatch 4 Door, Jeep JLUR, Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm going to get yelled at for saying this, but we did get our first batch of Fox in this week. So I can confirm Fox is getting their first set of production shocks out to dealers who ordered them first, at least thats what we're told. We should be getting some hands on tuning later this month.

We did confirm there were pretty significant changes to these shocks over the last year, so those who got a set a year ago may need to have their shocks upgraded. We're excited to get these things dialed in!

Aztec1382

Base
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Base
have you guys started tuning the kings yet
interested in getting mine tuned for a more plush ride

Sponsored
OP
OP
BroncoDEPR

BroncoDEPR

Badlands
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

UPDATE
I got confirmation today from Camburg that they are receiving their first orders and will be shipping mine asap. I really hope that the wait is worth, will update after installation.

AccuTune Offroad

Base
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
have you guys started tuning the kings yet
interested in getting mine tuned for a more plush ride
Yes, we have that tune pretty dialed in now. Will need to swap piston in the rear, but similar to what we offer for other OEM Kings. Shoot over a message if you have any other questions

projectbadlands

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, we have that tune pretty dialed in now. Will need to swap piston in the rear, but similar to what we offer for other OEM Kings. Shoot over a message if you have any other questions
I have Kings on my Bronco and I am interested in tuning them. How exactly does this work and how long does it take?

AccuTune Offroad

Base
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have Kings on my Bronco and I am interested in tuning them. How exactly does this work and how long does it take?
no need to hijack this thread, shoot over a message
Sponsored