Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21'+ 22" Broncos, Lexus GX470, Toyota FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Will these fit the Bronco Raptor?
The two I have seen in person look as they will fit and work with the fender flairs. However we do not have access to a local Raptor (yet) to test fit them on. If you have a Raptor and would like to try them hit us at [email protected] or PM us here. We can work out a test fit risk free deal.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Metal-tech 4x4

Metal-tech 4x4

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

One of the best looking options I've seen. A little pricey but not too bad, and obviously quality so.. you get what you pay for. I'm curious if these offer any protection from the mud rock and snow slinging tires we've read so much about. I hate the look of mudflaps.
Yes a local set we sold the owner is on a long gravel drive. His report is rocks hitting the sliders, not the lower rockers of the doors. Since the sliders are 4" wide, + the 1.75" tube they have some coverage.

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes a local set we sold the owner is on a long gravel drive. His report is rocks hitting the sliders, not the lower rockers of the doors. Since the sliders are 4" wide, + the 1.75" tube they have some coverage.
Yep
I canceled my archetypes and will wait for these in 2 door… I believe they will fit my needs better

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not surprising to me. Thank you for the response! (Any upcoming Black Friday/ cyber Monday type holiday deals or coupons? - you can tell me. The thread is old at this point and no one will see!)

D-Pan14

Raptor
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I just ordered a set for my Bronco Raptor. After watching the install video and getting underneath I can’t see any reason why they wouldn’t work. The fenders shouldn’t be an issue either, but I am in the no mud flap camp. Took them off a while ago and and don’t plan to put them back on. The factory steps on the raptor are definitely just a step and not for any other use. The rock rails are basically just a re-enforced body mount and I wouldn’t trust them in the rocks. I may lose an inch of clearance compared to some other angled sliders, but I’ll trade that for solid protection. Especially with how much that thing costs.

Sponsored

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not sure how I missed this, but patiently waiting on the 2Dr version and the rear bumper with tire carrier.

CBWAR1

First Name
CB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 F250 Custom 4X4; Pending: Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I just ordered a set for my Bronco Raptor. After watching the install video and getting underneath I can’t see any reason why they wouldn’t work. The fenders shouldn’t be an issue either, but I am in the no mud flap camp. Took them off a while ago and and don’t plan to put them back on. The factory steps on the raptor are definitely just a step and not for any other use. The rock rails are basically just a re-enforced body mount and I wouldn’t trust them in the rocks. I may lose an inch of clearance compared to some other angled sliders, but I’ll trade that for solid protection. Especially with how much that thing costs.
Do you have any pictures that you can share of the finished install?

Sponsored

Offroad Newb

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Volkswagen Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see the rear step kick-out is about 9" off the body. How far from the body is the front section? Looks about 7"?

OP
OP
Metal-tech 4x4

Metal-tech 4x4

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I see the rear step kick-out is about 9" off the body. How far from the body is the front section? Looks about 7"?
Yes about 7" with the door open. Key thing is they are just outside the full radius of the side of the doors to protect from trees, etc. (Ok door dings too!)
Sponsored