First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C5 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Guys, as you probably know, we're making custom leather interior accessories for various cars, including 6G Bronco: https://www.redlinegoods.com/Bronco21shiftboot.php :)

But there is one important thing missing in our product range and I'd like to ask you for help - it's the console armrest lid cover. We would love to design our cover for 6G but in order to do this, we need he actual lid in our design shop in Poland for prototyping and test-fitting.

Is there anyone interested in having their armrest lid wrapped in custom leather cover? We're willing to offer a free cover (upon refundable deposit) to the first person who will loan us original lid and then make a brief installation write-up. This is the manner we've been developing new products ever since the company was established in 1999 and it has proven successful so I sincerely hope it will work with 6G Bronco as well 😁

And a few examples of our armrest covers for other cars - just for reference:

Mustang10armrest-15.jpg

Mustang10-35.jpg

C5-59.jpg

C5-42.jpg

C5-45.jpg

What do you think guys? Are we doing something similar for 6g Bronco together? Or maybe not only armrest cover? Maybe there's something more in your cars that could use some nice leather upgrade?

Standing by to hear your thoughts!

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What kind of turnaround time?
Do we pay shipping TO you?
What manner (how much) of refundable deposit?
What say do we have on design/color choice?

OP
OP
RedlineGoods

RedlineGoods

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C5 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What kind of turnaround time?
Do we pay shipping TO you?
What manner (how much) of refundable deposit?
What say do we have on design/color choice?
Hi

Time usually depends on shipping - USPS priority takes around 10 working days and we need around a week at the stop to design the cover and test-fit it. So you should be prepared for around 4 weeks I think

Yes, you pay for shipping to us, we pay for shipping it back

The deposit is $70 per part and is refunded in full amount once you send us a few goodquality photos of the cover installed in your car and brief installation write-up.

As for design/color choice - Please see our color chart at http://www.redlinegoods.com/clrchart.php - all color combinations you can develop with the materials you will see are available. We will only require surcharge if you want extra upgrades - such as padding, stripes, embroidery or Alcantara.

If you need to know anything else - feel free to ask :)

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

OP
OP
RedlineGoods

RedlineGoods

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C5 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So we have to loan the armrest AND give a deposit? Isn’t sending an armrest to Poland enough of a deposit?
Yes, you pay for shipping to us, we pay for shiping everything back. The deposit is a part of mutual deal. But you can save on shipping if you send to out US-based steering wheels installer so that she can forward the part to us. We're actually planning bulk shipment from her next week so if you can get your armrest to Cary, NC within next week, you will save on international shipping :)

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Sponsored

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you want a bronco owner to remove a piece of his/her car and ship it to you in Europe, so that your company can do R&D, you need to fully pay for the entire experience. No deposits, no shared shipping, etc. Are you making a deposit with the Bronco owner?

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We don't share our customers' private data

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team
He's just being sarcastic, don't mind him...

I agree with the others - As much as this person will get a free cover at the end of the day, there's lots of risk here for the person shipping the part. High cost, arm rest could get damaged/lost, and they need to do the work of installing and doing the write-up. Most companies would cover all costs, no deposit, and provide the product for free for the users time and efforts.

OP
OP
RedlineGoods

RedlineGoods

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C5 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
He's just being sarcastic, don't mind him...

I agree with the others - As much as this person will get a free cover at the end of the day, there's lots of risk here for the person shipping the part. High cost, arm rest could get damaged/lost, and they need to do the work of installing and doing the write-up. Most companies would cover all costs, no deposit, and provide the product for free for the users time and efforts.
I absolutely understand your point - there is a cost and the risk involved. But the risk is on both sides, hence our expectation for both sides to be fully engaged in the process. However, what we can do to make it less costly for you, is to skip international shipping and ask you to send the lid to our US-based installer in NC and she will take care of forwarding he part to our design shop in Poland - this way we take most of the cost and risk involved.

However, the basic idea of the dsposit has been working well for us and helped us develop over 2500 products in cooperation with our customers and they are all happy with that so far so it's not that bad I think 😉

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Sponsored

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you want a bronco owner to remove a piece of his/her car and ship it to you in Europe, so that your company can do R&D, you need to fully pay for the entire experience. No deposits, no shared shipping, etc. Are you making a deposit with the Bronco owner?
They'll find someone.

It won't be me, but they'll find someone.

OP
OP
RedlineGoods

RedlineGoods

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C5 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
They'll find someone.

It won't be me, but they'll find someone.
Yes, I believe we will 🙂

And once we do, and design a new template for center armrest cover, we'll definitely have a nice special deal for a few first customers 🤩😁😎

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team