First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C5 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Your company doesn't want to invest $109 US to have their own part??? I know when you convert US dollars to zloties the price seems high, but it might be worth the small investment so you can proceed with product design.
It really is not the issue of the exchange rate - we're an American company, headquartered in the US, only the design and manufacturing shops are in Poland, but all the accounting is in US$ It's just that we ilke working with the ommunities - this is the way we've developed 90% of our products and the reason why I wanted to adopt the same method here :)

But I think you're right - this is getting too time-consuming so I'll just purchase the OEM lid and get back to you once the product is ready :)

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Sponsored

OP
OP
RedlineGoods

RedlineGoods

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C5 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
To everyone interested: We have already purchased a used armrest lid and it will soon be delivered to us for prototyping :)

So How about we start a Group Buy? Retail price will be $49. Let's start with 10% discount and each person joining the list adds 1% to the discount. So if there are 10 people interested, the discount will be 20%, with 20 people it's 30% and with 40 people interested, it will be HALF PRICE!

So, who's first?

1) ...
2) ...
3) ...

😁

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

joeb

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ok, so my only concern is that the clearance between sides of my lid and my seats is well..... extremely negligible. Meaning the driver lumbar area almost touches and passenger is closer than that.

I have been having a hard time finding one that does not rub.

I definitely want one though.

Thanks

Sponsored

AceGoliath

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX SAS , 22 Maverick XLT, 10 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Been waiting for a Roast color matching cover. How does this group buy work? Can you choose color/stitching?

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just ordered an armrest tonight, padded of course, mentioned to make it have the stripe like the Brick Interior of a Mustang
Ford Bronco FREE custom armrest cover anyone? GROUP BUY INSIDE! 😁 1675996582082

Can't wait, now to see who can remove that damn shift knob so I can install my boot

soupcansam

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Cool idea! Anyoe interested? 😁

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team
You should consider doing a leather wrapped dash panel. I'd definitely buy one, especially if it comes in a MGV option, although I'd settle for black leather to match the steering wheel and shift knob leather.

OP
OP
RedlineGoods

RedlineGoods

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C5 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hello Guys

I apologize for letting this thread "die" - I had a few family issues to take care of :(

But now I am back and responding to all your questions:

Need a MGV option and I'd be in.
MGV stands for Marine Grade Vinyl, right? We don't have this fabric, only geanuine leather in numerpuls colours, carbon fiber textured vinyl, and Alcantara. Please see our color chart at http://www.redlinegoods.com/clrchart.php to see what suits you best :)

Been waiting for a Roast color matching cover. How does this group buy work? Can you choose color/stitching?
Of course you can choolse whatever colors you need from our color chart: http://www.redlinegoods.com/clrchart.php

And how does the Group Buy work? It's simple - the more people add to the list, the higher the discount 😁
And once the list is completed (let's say until end of February), I'll message you with the appropriate Discount Codes you will use when ordering :)

Just ordered an armrest tonight, padded of course, mentioned to make it have the stripe like the Brick Interior of a Mustang
Thank you!!!

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Sponsored

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello Guys

I apologize for letting this thread "die" - I had a few family issues to take care of :(

But now I am back and responding to all your questions:

MGV stands for Marine Grade Vinyl, right? We don't have this fabric, only geanuine leather in numerpuls colours, carbon fiber textured vinyl, and Alcantara. Please see our color chart at http://www.redlinegoods.com/clrchart.php to see what suits you best :)

Of course you can choolse whatever colors you need from our color chart: http://www.redlinegoods.com/clrchart.php

And how does the Group Buy work? It's simple - the more people add to the list, the higher the discount 😁
And once the list is completed (let's say until end of February), I'll message you with the appropriate Discount Codes you will use when ordering :)

Thank you!!!

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Ford Bronco FREE custom armrest cover anyone? GROUP BUY INSIDE! 😁 F5437D79-CFDB-454D-84ED-E1874BF999BC

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OK, so here's the list:

1. @Who iz
  2. @joeb
  3. @Parcsalooc
  4. @F OR D
  5. @AceGoliath
  6. @soupcansam
Who's next? 🤩

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team
I got next. Today is the first I have seen this thread. I would have offered my armrest up, but it seems you found a way to get it done. I've already got your shifter boot, so a matching armrest will be Perfect!!

I'll be the guinea pig if you still want to do a stitched dash pad...... :love:

And FYI, "MGV" is what my seats are as well and you can see what they look like in my picture below. It seems some people only want that option, but I'm good with a nice black leather and orange stitching.

Ford Bronco FREE custom armrest cover anyone? GROUP BUY INSIDE! 😁 brYahWX