Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just spoke to my dealer. If you are getting a soft top, prior to a September 1 build date, you will not receive the prep kit. Myself and five other reservation holders with July build dates spoke to our dealership and the Ford rep and requested FordPass Reward Points to cover the cost of purchasing and installing the prep kit after the fact.

If you are in the same situation, please contact your dealer and request the same. We need momentum for this to occur.
Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Calicorks

Badlands
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m not the smartest person in the world but when someone constantly says “they are the best” or, “I drink beer all day” makes me wonder.....

Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just spoke to my dealer. If you are getting a soft top, prior to a September 1 build date, you will not receive the prep kit. Myself and five other reservation holders with July build dates spoke to our dealership and the Ford rep and requested FordPass Reward Points to cover the cost of purchasing and installing the prep kit after the fact.

If you are in the same situation, please contact your dealer and request the same. We need momentum for this to occur.
I just got done speaking to my dealer about getting Ford pass points for a soft top kit for my hardtop. Worked like a charm and now I have 0 Ford pass points :LOL:

NatureMan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Be happy you got a build date...

Sponsored

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Myself and five other reservation holders with July build dates spoke to our dealership and the Ford rep and requested FordPass Reward Points to cover the cost of purchasing and installing the prep kit after the fact.
Let me see. You ordered a soft top knowing that it didn't come with hook-ups for wiper and washer fluid. So when Ford is trying to incentivize people who don't have build dates yet, that ordered a MIC top, to switch to a soft top with the prep package, you think you should get the prep package for free?

miniature-violin-300x250.jpg

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Good luck with that…

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Status
Not open for further replies.