• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Pennsylvania Free paracord grab handles

WetFarts2

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I let my kids each pick out a grab handle color for their side of the back seat. My son wanted blue and my daughter wanted pink…big surprise. They love that they each have their own color though! Anyway, I could only find them in pairs and couldn’t mix colors so now I have an extra blue and an extra pink. If anyone out there happens to want a pink and a blue grab handle let me know. I’d rather pay the postage to give them away to someone that will use them than to throw them in the trash or keep them in a drawer for years to come.
Ford Bronco Free paracord grab handles 1E5EF52C-AEC3-4F9B-9A43-38B67949FC06
Ford Bronco Free paracord grab handles 742F2A00-D6A1-463B-8CC4-FACB740BD455
Sponsored

sic5pointslow

Black Diamond
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F250, 3 Mustangs, 2018 Audi, annnnd a Buick
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My son and daughter would love that!

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

my kids too lol thats great u dont want them for u and the wife?

OP
OP
WetFarts2

WetFarts2

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My son and daughter would love that!
I’m happy to mail them to you if you want them. I don’t know if you can private message or whatever on here or not. Just need to know where to ship them and they’re all yours. I’d love for them to get used.

Sponsored

Benallen6

Base
First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Eruption Green 2 Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Heyo! If sic doesn't want them I'm willing to take em! I got my 2 door coming in next week.

Kyukidoeric

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco (former 69 & 77 Bronco owner)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I made mine using OD Green paracord, but my kids would love the blue and pink. If I was closer, I'd grab them. Im guessing they are gone? Thanks.
Sponsored