First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Verrry interesting. Might point to a change in MIC material. BroncoGuy had been pretty critical of the recent MIC tops produced.
Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
don't be modest man....you a Whale!

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
To be fair to him, you are presenting yourself in much the same way. You know everything about Webasto except what's really the issue with the tops. It sounds like you get to look through that glass wall and told nothing about what goes on on the other side.
I am guessing he/she does know but would be terminated if they gave any details.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am guessing he/she does know but would be terminated if they gave any details.
I agree and feel like he's rubbing that in our faces. It feels a bit insulting that he does this and calls others out for their statements.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I suggest you go back and read his comments. I didn't say anything to or about him until he started taking swipes at me.
Probably the worst thing you did was tell anyone you worked at Webasto. Topics like this usually turn into a sh&t fest. With Ford closely following this site, they're probably trying to figure out who you are.

VTBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Maybe we should just ask big ML and get the real, unedited truth!

Zeke013

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s like saying Ford opened another plant near Detroit what a weird coincidence.

Wikipedia and three seconds of searching:
“Wuhan is the capital of Hubei Province in the People's Republic of China. It is the largest city in Hubei and the most populous city in Central China, with a population of over 11 million, the ninth-most populous Chinese city and one of the nine National Central Cities of China.

While Wuhan has been a traditional manufacturing hub for decades, it is also one of the areas promoting modern industrial changes in China. Wuhan consists of three national development zones, four scientific and technological development parks, over 350 research institutes, 1,656 high tech enterprises, numerous enterprise incubators and investments from 230 Fortune Global 500 firms.[27] It produced GDP of US$22.4 billion in 2018. The Dongfeng Motor Corporation, an automobile manufacturer, is headquartered in Wuhan. The city is home to multiple notable institutes of higher education, including Wuhan University[28]and the Huazhong University of Science and Technology. Wuhan is also one of the major cities in the world by scientific research outputs and it ranks 13th globally and 4th in China (after Beijing, Shanghai and Nanjing).”

Yeah totally weird that a corporation would set up a manufacturing base there. ?‍♂

JK
LOL

I literally meant weird coincidence given the virus outbreak. That's it. Nothing tied to Bronco, nothing tied to Wuhan, nothing tied to conspiracies.

I meant "Weird coincidence [that they're at the virus outbreak epicenter] and nothing more than that." Probably should have said it all.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Good to hear. If it’s a dark grey... that’s really what Jeep has if you compare it to actual, dark black. (Here’s my Jeep, not the best pic but you can see it) I don’t personally care that much but if it absolves some of complaints I’m all for it.
Ford Bronco Freep: Delay due to Bronco removable top supplier issue 58091D7D-1402-4977-B137-5C9F8E2A483B

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good to hear. If it’s a dark grey... that’s really what Jeep has if you compare it to actual, dark black. (Here’s my Jeep, not the best pic but you can see it) I don’t personally care that much but if it absolves some of complaints I’m all for it.
Ford Bronco Freep: Delay due to Bronco removable top supplier issue 58091D7D-1402-4977-B137-5C9F8E2A483B
how 'bout them flares....
Sponsored