Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It’s a shame he got driven off by a few dicks. He was one of the better posters, as he was one of the few with actual insight.
It's hard to blame others. He pretty much made his own bed. Anyone should know better than to post that kind of info on a forum your employer is probably reading. With the amount of detail and even the length of time he worked there, he put himself in a very bad spot.
Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
that kind of info
you & gamecock both right. BG certainly peaked my curiosity - but never hinted at the nature or severity of the MIC/MOD problems. Having seen a post today on Blue Oval Forum pushing Job#1 to May 3...makes me wonder if the problems are leading to redesign necessitating field performance testing. Might be deep KaKa

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
before he vanished BG said there were problems with all 3 tops...but never mentioned specifics. So...it Could come down to which top becomes 'production-ready' first???
Someone on Blue Oval stated ALL top versions will be available at 5-3 job #1. We'll see...

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It’s a shame he got driven off by a few dicks. He was one of the better posters, as he was one of the few with actual insight.
That really pissed me off that those morons kept screwing with him. We have very few guys in the factories on here as it is and they ran him off. He provided way more useful info and comments than they do.

Hans

Outer Banks
First Name
Hans
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Could be a Quality Control nightmare not to do first batch test fits.
Seems they had time for that , my joy is turning sadder every day.

Sponsored

Reboot

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex Limited Ecoboost, Lagoon 380S2 cat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just slogged through 20 pages, and my takeaway is that when my opportunity arrives to order my 2022MY OBX version, I'll look at what my options are at that moment, and go from there.

If there's no white hard top and white/light interior marine vinyl option, I won't do cactus gray, I'll just stick with the atomic orange and black/brown interior and whatever dark top exists.

My main concern mostly is staying healthy, keeping my family healthy, and nursing my 8 year old Flex Ecoboost Ltd with 150k+ miles along until my Bronco is ready.

All the rest just makes for more worry. #resilience

RonM0710

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge; Suz. XL7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Someone said all 3 tops were delayed.

What 3 tops is that?

There's 3 tops for the 4 door (2 hard & 1 soft) and 2 tops for the 2 door (both hard).

I would gladly accept mine without any top, and pickup my soft top from the dealer. It will be garage kept just like my Harley it is replacing.