Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

post your order sheet, and anything else you have. Dates with who you spoke with at the dealer, key contacts at the dealer…..post all of that.
Social media pressure and relentless pestering seems to be the only thing that is working.
if you‘re an original res holder and ordered at this dealer they should sell it to you at MSRP.
good Luck, OP
Sponsored

Calicorks

Badlands
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There’s a review on Yelp about a month old. Said the guy ordered a Bronco 😳 from these guys. Good luck to him.

Sponsored

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not sure if it changes anything but since my last review of a shitbag dealership was removed, I figured I'd just leave one star, remain silent, cross my fingers and hopefully watch their stars tank.

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

oh hey! Just curious......how many of you people claiming someone should have had a signed contract anticipated all this nonsense? I have ordered new vehicles without having a contract. Yes, I have placed deposits on orders and never have I had to be concerned with my dealer stabbing me the way these dealers are. These are not limited edition vehicles!!! If you are so concerned about the legalities and you look at your dealer out of the corner of your eyes, it's time for a change. Seriously disgusted with ya'll defending them. It's gross and they aren't worthy of anybody's business. Please stop defending these asses!!!!

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

post your order sheet, and anything else you have. Dates with who you spoke with at the dealer, key contacts at the dealer…..post all of that.
Social media pressure and relentless pestering seems to be the only thing that is working.
if you‘re an original res holder and ordered at this dealer they should sell it to you at MSRP.
good Luck, OP
Yes. Please post your data.

Sponsored

jwoobs

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do YoU hAvE a CoNtRaCt?!!!!!! /s

No where during the ordering process did Ford suggest getting a notarized MOU with your dealer about purchasing at MSRP. The dealers are clearly acting in bad faith here.

1* rating left. Good luck to OP.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whether or not a legally enforceable contract exists has no bearing on the main point here:

A dealer who agrees to a price and then tries to hike it upon delivery is a dishonest sleazeball who deserves to get publicly roasted for their shameful business practices.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Administrator we almost need a sub forum for confirmed dealers charging surprise ADM's for reservations holders. That way there is a permanent wall of shame where the threads are easily found and pressure can be maintained. Just a thought.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Paging @stratego and @bman3000 as they have also apparently had surprise ADM experiences with the same dealer.

At this point, Fremont should be considered a known bad faith dealership on B6G. We really need a list of them.
Sponsored