Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rubicon / 2021 Bronco: Badlands/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Placed my order 3/19. I’m the original reservation/order, bronco arrived the day I left town for a couple days for holiday. When I arrived we went on a quick test drive for about 3 mins then they said they weren’t going to let it go for anything under 66k (15K ADM, MSRP IS 51K), they also noted that I was lucky they didn’t sell it while I was gone, we allegedly have 24 hours to purchase. Got them to lower it to 8K over MSRP but still way too much. Sat outside while I contacted Mike Levine, and the “sales manager” came outside came to offer water and then told me at this time the GM wouldn’t ever sell it to me anymore because I won’t agree to the price. Still currently sitting at the dealer. Nuke Fremont Ford (Fremont CA)

Update: while I sat outside the sales manager came up and said they would never do business with me again (because I contacted this forum and Mike Levine) and handed me my refund for my deposit.

F160A0CB-B9E0-4667-8B7E-687975830591.jpeg

5FD35B07-EC98-4AD9-A410-AB4FC506C682.jpeg

CA773936-2A20-4D85-BC5D-04C476F2AA33.jpeg
They won’t do business with you because you reached out and made their shady practices public?! F@€# these guys! Well Fremont Ford, I live in the area and can guarantee I will never do business with you and will make sure I tell anybody considering using you to go somewhere else, and make sure I tell them why. Funny how a crappy business like this doesn’t like the light to hit them.

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1 star review left on Yelp, negative review on facebook, and 1 star review on dealerrater.com

so sorry you had to deal with this , OP ... we've been waiting for a long time for our rides, and to have a dealership pull this on you - I can't imagine how that must feel...

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

In case y’all haven’t figured this out yet, Ford does not care. Every vehicle they can completely build is sold. Sucks, but Ford doesn’t care.

Sponsored

WantSumBronc

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr / 1963 Chevy Nova SS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

F%ck ‘em. Go the lawyer route if you have the energy…

To salvage your situation, you may consider telling Walnut Creek Ford your story, and see how they might be able to turn this around to a positive for the both of you. They’re honest and upfront, ask for Shahram. They may be able to put you near the top of the list for any Broncos that do not convert to sales. Just a thought, hopefully it helps. I look forward to the day you can get in your rig!

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yep, see blame the customer...

No one expects to be blindsided with a previously undisclosed ADM at the last minute, the dealership also had a responsibility to disclose terms and conditions too.
Sorry for misdirection and coming across so negatively. Was in the middle of a rousing game of dominos (last place....) and didn't intend to come a cross so harsh towards OP.

The dealer is indeed trashy.

lasttj

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep TJ, '16 Ford F150, '65 VW Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
1 star review left on Yelp, negative review on facebook, and 1 star review on dealerrater.com

so sorry you had to deal with this , OP ... we've been waiting for a long time for our rides, and to have a dealership pull this on you - I can't imagine how that must feel...
Just did the same......put Mike Patel as the name of the person I worked with (he owns the dealership) for my dealerrater.com review.

EDIT: Just added a shitty review on Google

Also, FWIW....I have no skin in the Bronco game. I'm a Jeep guy....just following the Bronco forum because I think it's a cool truck. And, nobody deserves to get shafted like this.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Krimzun

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP/JEEP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At a minimum I’d find an attorney willing to file an immediate injuction to stop the sale of the Bronco while a remedy is found. Also just something I ran across while looking at California contract law. Over on the Mache forums theres a post from Levine@Ford stating if a dealer charges ADM that he will personally help you find another dealer to buy from. The problem is that doesn’t help the immediate issue with the dbag dealer trying to screw you out of your Bronco. What Ford needs to do in good faith is clamp down on these clowns so this doesn’t blow up in the media and hurt share holders bottom line.

VDPHB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

✅ Yelp and Google Reviews

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sort of looking forward to the next recession just to see Ford and their dealers suffer. It will happen at some point, it always does. I'll have fun going in and offering $10k under MSRP for something that's been on their lot for months and saying my offer is a market adjustment.

lenitech

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Check with Serramonte Ford. Serramonte came onto this forum early on and offered a public deal to switch to them. The deal is over but they have been very honorable to work with. I picked up my Bronco three weeks ago and they were awesome to work with. They might have someone back out or be able to get a dealer stock unit.