Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’ve got that same slide and CFX55IM fridge currently in my 4dr wrangler…bolted to a plywood platform I installed. When I get my Bronco - I’m installing the cargo security box and then plan to drill/bolt the slide on top of that. If I did my measurements correctly, then it should all fit just fine. I would avoid drilling into the floor of the trunk - install a platform using the existing tiedown points and then bolt your slide to that.

12A718A9-C704-4205-8608-38A056F3D580.jpeg

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Goose is very proud of their fridge slide plate, but their gear is tough and can take the bumps of off-roading.

I like their plate system for the 2dr; may have to pick that up. I don't currently have a slide for my Dometic in the old Disco, but do admit a slide would improve life when I get my Bronco. I wheel and the fridge is strapped down when driving, but it is sort of a pain to unstrap to access the fridge.

For anyone planning to only do a few gravel roads or the beach, there are much cheaper options.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I've seen this goose platform on a particular YouTube channel where a guy has it in his Jeep. I always thought it was some sort of floor storage system.

But looking at their site, it looks like a coated piece of wood that just lays on top with doors to expose whatever existing floor dips your vehicle has?

What am I missing here? I honestly don't get it. Now I can see the seat delete, where maybe someone would need something to replace that area, But to have one just for the normal rear cargo what are you gaining?

Sponsored
OP
OP
broncosor

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I've seen this goose platform on a particular YouTube channel where a guy has it in his Jeep. I always thought it was some sort of floor storage system.

But looking at their site, it looks like a coated piece of wood that just lays on top with doors to expose whatever existing floor dips your vehicle has?

What am I missing here? I honestly don't get it. Now I can see the seat delete, where maybe someone would need something to replace that area, But to have one just for the normal rear cargo what are you gaining?
Pretty simple, it’s pre cut to fit exactly the trunk floor and give you access to the floor dips, it’s tough, coated, and is bolted using existing tie down points.
So what you are gaining is time.

the same exact thing but in aluminum exists from a similar company. I think I’ll go with the aluminium one.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Pretty simple, it’s pre cut to fit exactly the trunk floor and give you access to the floor dips, it’s tough, coated, and is bolted using existing tie down points.
So what you are gaining is time.

the same exact thing but in aluminum exists from a similar company. I think I’ll go with the aluminium one.
So you are basically getting like a truck bed lining cover for your cargo area instead of a rubberized floor protector?

Ok...I suppose. Guess I had always just thought those were raised up and gave you storage compartment.

OP
OP
broncosor

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So you are basically getting like a truck bed lining cover for your cargo area instead of a rubberized floor protector?

Ok...I suppose. Guess I had always just thought those were raised up and gave you storage compartment.
not really, what it allows is mounting tons of things on it (fridge slide, drawers….). The stock cargo liner you can’t mount anything to it.

BroncoRick

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Besides the Goose plate and slide, I saw TrailRecon covered this DeeZee plate and slide system at SEMA. I have an ARB Classic 50L and noticed that it fits perfectly with the height of the tailgate in the Bronco. If you could get a slim enough plate and slide, you might even be able to slide out a fridge of this size without raising the rear liftgate or popping up the soft top hatch. Alu-Cab also makes a nice tilt slide that I've considered using in the past: https://www.alu-cab.com/product/tilting-fridge-slide/

OP
OP
broncosor

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Goose Gear makes a plate system and fridge slide. I ordered the plate system and slide for my CFX45.
Bolting a sheet of plywood to the tie-down anchor location would be a lot cheaper.

https://www.goose-gear.com/collecti...2021-present-6th-gen-4-door-rear-plate-system

https://www.goose-gear.com/collections/accessories-1/products/solo-fridge-slide-standard-size

Ford Bronco Fridge slide mount in the trunk 1635539132037

Ford Bronco Fridge slide mount in the trunk 1635539132037
Did you receive it? Excited to see your report and picture. Also does the slide prevents from accessing the jack compartment?

Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you receive it? Excited to see your report and picture. Also does the slide prevents from accessing the jack compartment?
No.
Also interested if it blocks the jack compartment. I hope not. :)

OK4WD said 8-10 weeks. I ordered on 10/23.

OP
OP
broncosor

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No.
Also interested if it blocks the jack compartment. I hope not. :)

OK4WD said 8-10 weeks. I ordered on 10/23.
Ok keep us posted. Any reason why you chose the wood goose gear vs aluminum from American Adventure Lab?

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok keep us posted. Any reason why you chose the wood goose gear vs aluminum from American Adventure Lab?
I've looked at GG setups and the quality seems good. My go-to shop, OK4WD, is a GG dealer.

I was unaware of the AAL setup, or took one look and promptly dismissed it.
Frankly, this looks horrible. If I wanted it to look like that, I'd do it myself.

Ford Bronco Fridge slide mount in the trunk 1637769625337

This looks factory.

Ford Bronco Fridge slide mount in the trunk 1637769801703
Sponsored