First Name
Liang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Awesome! How did you see that? The 800 number people?
The date on my sticker changed from the day it arrived at the rail yard to today. I so guess something happened and called 800.
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm in the same boat but with one nuance that someone in the railyard marked my bronco as delivered to the dealer so I can't event get updated status now. When I contact Ford they think my bronco is delivered but the dealership says it is still at the rail yard. The rail yard says it hasn't been released by Ford. I'm at 16 days now
Hi there! Go ahead and send us a private message with your full name and order number, Iā€™ll look into this for you. Thank you!

Tenneran

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, mine was supposedly a convoy shipment that was built on 1/12/22. It hasn't updated since. No one will respond to any of my inquiries - customer service phone/chat/forum/Instagram - all say the same thing - "stay in touch with your dealer". The dealer has checked and pushed everyone they know - nothing. I feel your pain here. They are saying mine is a "convoy carrier delay" I think they're all just made up BS at this point.

Honestly, it's taken all the excitement out of the process. The estimated delivery date for mine just keeps changing a few days later over and over again. Went from 3/24 earlier this week to 4/4 as of yesterday. So frustrating.
Similar situation, but my built date was 2/28. Convoy, and no updates since. EDD has changed from 3/14 to 3/21 to 3/24 to 4/4. No Plant Hold, just a logistics issue according to Ford, to arrange the shipping...

hwboi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi there! Go ahead and send us a private message with your full name and order number, Iā€™ll look into this for you. Thank you!
Hi,

Thanks for reaching out! I just received a phone call from a Ford Marketing rep I spoke with on Monday. After my conversation he did further digging and follow-up and said my car was delivered yesterday. I just reached out to my dealer to confirm but fingers crossed this is resolved! Will PM my info to you just so you have it on record.

OP
OP
Pdshepherd

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Itā€™s Thursday. 3:34pm central time. Still pissed šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
Ford Bronco From chip hold to just plain hold! B907B8F3-C9DA-4ACD-8393-2BE6B510C4FE

Last edited:

Sponsored

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I underwent a similar negative experience when Amazon was holding my GPU hostage and I can't imagine what it's like to do the same but with a freaking car

OP
OP
Pdshepherd

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I underwent a similar negative experience when Amazon was holding my GPU hostage and I can't imagine what it's like to do the same but with a freaking car
What Iā€™m really shocked is how little expediting they do considering how much money is being held up. Mine is made and they can collect the $60k if they just finish this last leg of the trip. All told there has to be hundreds of millions being held up. Iā€™d have a superstar running logistics.

BSheppard

Badlands
First Name
Ballard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, GT350, 991, Rubicon, Viper, Nissan Z32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well mine was pushed out again. 8.1 miles from the dealership at the rail yard and now Iā€™m showing April 23rd for the delivery date.

That will be well over two months at the rail yard IF it is delivered on that date.

Why @Ford Motor Company

OP
OP
Pdshepherd

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well mine was pushed out again. 8.1 miles from the dealership at the rail yard and now Iā€™m showing April 23rd for the delivery date.

That will be well over two months at the rail yard IF it is delivered on that date.

Why @Ford Motor Company
Dude WTF. Can we never get any kind of good news!

OP
OP
Pdshepherd

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So i did the online chat then because i didnā€™t believe it I did the 800 number and they are claiming the hold no longer on the Bronco and it has a ā€secondary shippedā€ status. I am scared to believe anything but its a tIny bit of hope. Only 5.5 hrs to Atlanta hope that mother trucker Keeps his foot in it!

Sponsored

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've left several messages and call back info in the last month and I've got zero response!

BR6NCO.

Outer Banks
First Name
JOSE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So i did the online chat then because i didnā€™t believe it I did the 800 number and they are claiming the hold no longer on the Bronco and it has a ā€secondary shippedā€ status. I am scared to believe anything but its a tIny bit of hope. Only 5.5 hrs to Atlanta hope that mother trucker Keeps his foot in it!
did your Bronco get released ? mine has been sitting in Pearland Texas since March 21st and now they just told me it has an unusual delay from the plant , what the hell is that ?

BR6NCO.

Outer Banks
First Name
JOSE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out! I just received a phone call from a Ford Marketing rep I spoke with on Monday. After my conversation he did further digging and follow-up and said my car was delivered yesterday. I just reached out to my dealer to confirm but fingers crossed this is resolved! Will PM my info to you just so you have it on record.
how do you get his number?

OP
OP
Pdshepherd

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

did your Bronco get released ? mine has been sitting in Pearland Texas since March 21st and now they just told me it has an unusual delay from the plant , what the hell is that ?
It finally did get released and showed up at the dealer 3/25

BR6NCO.

Outer Banks
First Name
JOSE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It finally did get released and showed up at the dealer 3/25
so it wasn't a chip hold ? did you or the dealer do something to get it delivered ? man this is getting irritating !!
Sponsored