Captain nSANEo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
https://instagram.com/stories/fordb...ce=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

Ford wants feedback and looks like they are trying to have more communication with buyers.

Also hardtop have been replaced and will ship by end of the year

Ford Bronco From Ford: all currently built Broncos at factory have new MIC hardtops and will ship by end of year Screenshot_20211206-123640_Instagram

Ford Bronco From Ford: all currently built Broncos at factory have new MIC hardtops and will ship by end of year Screenshot_20211206-124547_Instagram

Ford Bronco From Ford: all currently built Broncos at factory have new MIC hardtops and will ship by end of year Screenshot_20211206-124552_Instagram

Ford Bronco From Ford: all currently built Broncos at factory have new MIC hardtops and will ship by end of year Screenshot_20211206-124557_Instagram

For those out of the loop, check out our Dirt Mountain Tracker.

6250+ posts and 360,000 views later and we still have 15 members left on Dirt Mountain (out of the original ~600 tracked).
screenshot_20211206-163154_chrome-jpg.jpg

Here are some stats of those lost souls remaining:

CO-Bronco said:
12/03 & 11/04 Update -

..... Also compiled some dates so others peeking into the thread get a grasp on how nuts this ride has been for all of use so far.

Reigning Record Holder

@Alexy.Bujold (173 Days between DM and "Built")

Currently still on DM

@NotYou (158 Days on DM, and 2nd longest of entire Tracker)

@Blaven

@maricard

@SpursFan

@MatteOBX

@gilgamesh

@38shoptruck

@Headsong

@Gillenh20

@cybercain

@Tricky Dick

@Oldschool

@Bronco_Lover

@EP-BRONCO

@Olbighoss48

@SkyKing

@TheeBullhead (113 Days on DM)

Today is Day #4 of no new Bronco's being released and this is tough...

There is only one week left before MY22's start coming down the line... This is absolute bonkers.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good, I was just about to complain the soft top is absolute trash. I cannot stand it when it rains, roll window down and you get a nice shower.

OP
OP
Captain nSANEo

Captain nSANEo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think this morning along the line of Dirt Mountain tops maybe?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Captain nSANEo

Captain nSANEo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good, I was just about to complain the soft top is absolute trash. I cannot stand it when it rains, roll window down and you get a nice shower.
I just want the mod top by whoever going to be the new maker besides Webasto

Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

all this wording from Ford - "We have YOUR Bronco... on its way to YOU". Yet dealers can refuse to sell it to you because they know there is someone else that can come up with an extra 10-25k in a days notice. Total BS. People who have waited ~500 days, some have submitted non refundable deposits to dealers of up to a thousand or more, and yet get only offered one extra day from the dealer to hold it while they try to get the bank to increase the loan to thousands over MSRP.

NO! NO SATISFACTION, FORD! Dealers are submitting orders without signing on an agreed price, then turn the table on the customer after it gets a VIN. Its simple extortion. The dealers that prey on reservation converters like this should be face legal consequences beyond the frowns and wrist slaps Ford imposes. If a dealer wants to charge ADM on a dealer stock vehicle, fine. Thats their prerogative. They shouldn't be allowed to do the same with custom orders. All they do is enter the details from the customer. It takes less than 5 minutes of their time.