Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You haven't played the customer support circle jerk game before, have you. You'll get a nice trouble ticket and a side order of frustration.
Oh I have... I'm in charge of equipment purchase/maintenance, so I'm well aware how that game can/is played. I've also noticed an uptick in activity from the account over the last month, so I'm holding out a bit of hope, for those who have Broncos, that this @Ford Motor Company user will be a positive for the forum.

Easy to assume it's just a "customer support circle jerk" and more than likely be correct, but I'll hold out hope (dangerous, i know) that the person/department using this account now actually has some good intentions.
Sponsored

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Please @Ford Motor Company tell us this means there is no longer a constraint on the MIC Top. Can we switch back from the Soft Top to the MIC Top with out this change pushing back our scheduling?

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Soo mine was built 10/25 delivered 11/05 is it the old top or new? It doesn’t match and rattles like all hell.

9007484C-F87C-4E99-ACFE-AE61DA8865E6.jpeg
I've seen several of these mismatched color tops in the Denver Metro already. SMH

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Seems like I've seen it 8 to 1 and 10 to 1 throughout the last few months when a map person chimes in. Not very many 2D are in owner's hands.
Certainly not mine!

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oh I have... I'm in charge of equipment purchase/maintenance, so I'm well aware how that game can/is played. I've also noticed an uptick in activity from the account over the last month, so I'm holding out a bit of hope, for those who have Broncos, that this @Ford Motor Company user will be a positive for the forum.

Easy to assume it's just a "customer support circle jerk" and more than likely be correct, but I'll hold out hope (dangerous, i know) that the person/department using this account now actually has some good intentions.
I have stumbled upon a few CSR's that care, but ultimately were powerless to do anything, and I felt bad for them.

Sponsored

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

OH BABY THEY ARE BACK FOR MORE. Starting off hot flexing the hammock and poster they sent us...are you really this tone deaf @Ford Motor Company ?

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All MIC tips produced in 2022 will be going to Res holders
Hopefully. The other option would be that some MIC tops go to dealers with more allocations than orders, while res holders wait at other dealers.

Please @Ford Motor Company tell us this means there is no longer a constraint on the MIC Top.
You don't need the Ford account to answer that one. MIC top is still a massive constraint.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, I am well aware I will still end up with a soft top but when that announcement says "ALL Broncos at the plant will have new MICs," that give me pause. Also, my dealer and his Ford bronco rep saying that I am getting MIC also leads me to think that. If it's just for the DM folks, then clarify that instead of being super vague.
Whenever one explanation for a mystery is "Ford and/or my dealer botched their communications", you can safely consider the mystery to be solved.

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not exactly true they said in that trash video 86% of MIC tops have gone to Reservation holders. So I would look for that to be the same in 2022
Well, the other 14% went where exactly? To dealers and other PR partners that have built broncos I imagine? Are they actually shipping a la carte hardtops to dealers and indviduals that don't have Broncos yet? I highly doubt you can get one, (or even a dealer) unless it is for a built bronco.

FordBB

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I received my Bronco end of October. It was delayed for delivery in August. I thought the new top was on those that had waited. Mine leaks and we get very little rain here. It's just mostly condensation. -sigh Dealer has noted the leak and are waiting for guidance from Ford.

Sponsored

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No worries ford just fuck all of us 2021 soft op orders sitting at the plant.

mountainbronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
bro...them middle panels, ugghh. Am I seeing it right?
My 10/build looks the same, middle panels dont match. We should make a call out to all members and see how many have this. I think one section is v1.0, while the others are v2.0, but speculating.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I received my Bronco end of October. It was delayed for delivery in August. I thought the new top was on those that had waited. Mine leaks and we get very little rain here. It's just mostly condensation. -sigh Dealer has noted the leak and are waiting for guidance from Ford.
Hi there! Could you please send us a PM with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer? I'd be happy to see how I can assist you with this concern.

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 10/29 Blend date Bronco was delivered to my dealership yesterday. It has almost 50 miles on it so between that and the delay, it’s reasonable to conclude that there was some quality control checking going on. My MIC top still bears all the hallmarks of the 1.0. I’m curious how @Ford Motor Company will be dealing with this as my dealer wasn’t sure (I’m scheduled to pick it up next week when they catch up on PDI and financing)
Ford Bronco From Ford: all currently built Broncos at factory have new MIC hardtops and will ship by end of year 1B225BE7-2F11-47D4-AB00-DC694D93F703

440E6E19-CA18-4C35-A27A-9F9950AC727A.jpeg
Sponsored