Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FE come next. May/may-not be a return customer or even a Ford owner. You ordered first and spent the cheese i.e. you won an online browser lottery.
As a FE reservation holder, I still fail to understand how having a less optimized vehicle with an over priced sticker package with a “exclusive” color option is the better deal than the badlands squanched.

also mashing the F5 key for 3 hours one night in July of 2020 is hardly winning the lotto.
Sponsored

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks, good explanation. I was able to make a change to my FE build because it had not been scheduled yet.
Hopefully I get my email for production next week or so. (y)

and, I’m not complaining either, my wife’s Cousin married the son of the owner of our local dealership, so technically he’s my Cousin, and I didn’t get a Priority slot. I know there are long term loyal customers, and collectors that have orders too. I also know that I will get mine, and they will take care of any issues.

Last edited:

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
As a FE reservation holder, I still fail to understand how having a less optimized vehicle with an over priced sticker package with a “exclusive” color option is the better deal than the badlands squanched.

also mashing the F5 key for 3 hours one night in July of 2020 is hardly winning the lotto.
You forgot to put former. A former first edition reservation holder.

Charlie

Wildtrak
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So glad I have the deadly 6, I know I'm getting mine MY22, so happy to not have to be on the edge of my seat waiting.....Ok that was a bunch of BS, I'm so ready to have mine. Just have to have more patience. I'm happy for those of you getting yours soon. Will be looking out for pics and reviews from the purchasers viewpoint. Have Fun!!

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can we get a poll of folks that actually have the ability to be happy for another person’s success (at anything) versus those who can only think of themselves. Just a thought

Sponsored

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Agree, definitely effort but also luck. Not talking down FE or the process, just that the priority stuff I get. That's all.

Priorities are under half the total FE #s and both together make up about 17% of the total 21 allocation.

LostInArizona

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands non-sas 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To be completely honest... I don't really care how long mine takes. If I get it in 22, so be it, I do however want to keep seeing more bronco content!!! So I hope at least with this busy time during the official start of builds that they keep pimping the preproduction units on some better and increasingly more difficult trails and keep those videos coming.

I mean, I'm sold, and I'm not changing my mind at this point, BUT if they let the content go into a lul I think people will be more frustrated than they would otherwise.

Last edited:

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can we get a poll of folks that actually have the ability to be happy for another person’s success (at anything) versus those who can only think of themselves. Just a thought
I think this is the term for one of the groups you are alluding to... 😜

schadenfreude shĂ€dâ€Čn-froi″də
  • n. Pleasure derived from the misfortunes of others.
  • n. Malicious enjoyment derived from observing someone else's misfortune.
  • n. delight in another person's misfortune

Broncogoat

Badlands
First Name
lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Trac, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm good with it. If I had a customer who reliably bought a new vehicle from me every year, I would take care of them too. It's just 1 build for almost all dealers, so it shouldn't be a big deal.
Don't kid yourself the priority builds are going to be the owner of the dealership, GM or sales manger period .