Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sneakers
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

That said if you do not receive a message by May 1st expect to be 2nd wave July build dates. Finally note that just because your's may get built first does not guarantee that it will arrive first! Lots of things can delay release from the factory and it is typical that they hold the first run a bit longer just for QC checks. I want mine asap as well so lets cross our fingers and hope for a smooth delivery!
Ford Bronco From Ford Bronco Team: Priority builds scheduled first, followed by First Editions hh7
Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This may be dumb question. What exactly is "priority"? I thought it was simply by the order of your reservation number.
A few weeks ago Ford told dealers to get them 1 or 2 reservations they'd like as priority orders. Meaning they could take a Jan 2021 reservation and bump them to the front of the line. Or they could simply give them the first reservation time stamp they had and submit that as a priority build.

Not sure why Ford did that, but they did. It amounts to, I think, 3,000 Broncos being built potentially ahead of when they were supposed to be built.

I hope that helps.

AtomJester

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 Ford Bronco ii
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This may be dumb question. What exactly is "priority"? I thought it was simply by the order of your reservation number.
Dealers got 1 or 2 builds they could designate as a "priority"/have be scheduled first. Bigger dealers (50+ allocations) got 2 priority builds, smaller dealers (1-50 allocations) got 1 priority build. So, from what we know now... Those that were selected as a priority have started to be scheduled.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
April 8th is a key milestone as the following day we will begin retail scheduling for June production. We are asking for all orders affected by the production update announcement be corrected based on the customerā€™s preference by this date so we can continue to prioritize orders based on timestamps, commodity availability, and other factors. Orders can be updated until the time they are scheduled.
So, the next whine fest on B6G will be about delivery. šŸ˜‚ I can see it now. ā€œI live in Mississippi and someone in Louisiana got theirs first!ā€œ

Ford Bronco From Ford Bronco Team: Priority builds scheduled first, followed by First Editions 1618601312597

Sponsored

Jubear

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thank You for the information

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the updated info. Now I can focus on payment options for the delivery. Would love to go Miami Vice and show up with a case of CASH and drive away with the Bronco.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think some people get to skip the line ,people who friends with dealership/ sales men got moved ahead of the people who might have a earlier reservation number .

Sponsored

BroncoNV

Badlands
First Name
GJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Pontiac Firebird, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I asked my dealer about this and they received 2 Priority slots (they have 111 allotments for 2021 and over 500 orders) and those two will be built in June along with one "normal" order.

WillisCā€™onnors

Base
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is far too reasonable and pertinent information. I wanna be mad.

In all seriousness though thank you OP, seems to add a bit of clarity.

Really though, I'm sitting here white-knuckling my folding chair......

Not really though. This is great info

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm a little confused what to do with this information.

It seems like it's just confirming what we already knew.

Is there something here I'm missing?
Sponsored