Milamdj

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So the black diamond has an option for the upgraded M210 Dana axle. Do you think this is a stand-alone option or does upgrading to the Sasquatch package upgrade you to the M210. I don't think its the latter because the Badlands comes standard with the M210 front axle but not the Sasquatch as standard. So if the upgraded front axle is available for the Black Diamond, we will have to opt for the Sasquatch package AND the M210 axle? Any speculation on how much to add the M210 on the Black Diamond package?
Thanks guys!
Sponsored

Cookieck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS, Indian Chief Vintage, Yamaha Fz1, Honda Shadow, etc
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Everything below badlands has the m190 front axle standard with m210 available, badlands and up the m210 standard. And no it’s not part of the squatch package. As for price, no idea til build and price I guess.

https://www.ford.com/cmslibs/conten...crossovers/bronco/pdf/21_Bronco_lineup_HR.pdf

course some things on fords site have been wrong so far so maybe take it with a grain of salt
I would love it if the M210 with or without locker is available for the BD. I live on an island and really need a rubber floor and vinyl seats. But I dont want to be left with a weak axle since I will be wheeling and modding it. I originally wanted BD but since Mansquatch has become available I started thinking Base. Black Diamond with 32s steel wheels and F/R lockers would be perfect for me. Then I would just lift it and put swampers on my steelies.

I have needs they are and island friendly interior, heaviest duty axles, manual trans. I also do not have 50,000 for a Badlands,

Sponsored
OP
OP

Milamdj

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would love it if the M210 with or without locker is available for the BD. I live on an island and really need a rubber floor and vinyl seats. But I dont want to be left with a weak axle since I will be wheeling and modding it. I originally wanted BD but since Mansquatch has become available I started thinking Base. Black Diamond with 32s steel wheels and F/R lockers would be perfect for me. Then I would just lift it and put swampers on my steelies.

I have needs they are and island friendly interior, heaviest duty axles, manual trans. I also do not have 50,000 for a Badlands,
According to the Ford website, the M210 front axle is available for the BD as an option.

Rocketeer Rick

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 STX 5.0L, 1999 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My read on it is that open diff = M190, locker = M210. Both are shown as options on the lower models, but there is nothing that says that they are independent options. They're more likely to be bundled.

And frankly, Ford does that sort of thing all the time, this option requires also get that option, like F150 XLT requires LED spotlights on the side mirrors with the extending tow mirror option. Yes, they list the spot lights and the extending mirrors as separate line items in the B&P, but the physical parts have the options integrated together.

To me, the bigger question will be if the locking front axle will be available as a stand alone option on lower models, or if it also requires opting the Sasquatch package. Either way, B&P can't come soon enough.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

50? Where are you finding a reasonable Badlands for 50? Mine was pushing 60 based on available intel. Never in my wildest dreams did I think "or I could go the Shelby" would be in my universe. I'm with you. It might be Black Diamond city for me.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
50? Where are you finding a reasonable Badlands for 50? Mine was pushing 60 based on available intel. Never in my wildest dreams did I think "or I could go the Shelby" would be in my universe. I'm with you. It might be Black Diamond city for me.
Before clicking the Badlands on that build and price-ish tool with my nose, I broke both hands and all ten digits to remind me that if I can afford Badlands i will not get any options and may even have to put the hood and the rear seats on craigslist for gas money. Since they are aluminum I could ask em not to paint the panels to save 100 in paint! Honestly Im topping out at 40k and selling blood and semen to make up the rest.

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What upgrades are you thinking of adding that makes it 60k? Badlands 4 door the way it comes after ttl and the granger deal is around 47k

Sponsored

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

According to the Ford website, the M210 front axle is available for the BD as an option.
Yes. It’s definitely an option if you choose the Sasquatch package as the option. :p

j/k, I have no idea........

20Bronco21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
’22 Badlands, ‘23 Balands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This confuses me... lol
Paradise is cheap if you dont mind poopin in a bucket!:poop:
For real though I live in a 12x16 cabin my wife built and we are off grid I have 20x36 garage made mostly of tarp and 1' conduit. I work at a farmstand and sell chop coconuts. I made 44K last year, this year, well we wont talk about this year?. Here's to 2021 the year of the 2020 Bronco!

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Paradise is cheap if you dont mind poopin in a bucket!:poop:
For real though I live in a 12x16 cabin my wife built and we are off grid I have 20x36 garage made mostly of tarp and 1' conduit. I work at a farmstand and sell chop coconuts. I made 44K last year, this year, well we wont talk about this year?. Here's to 2021 the year of the 2020 Bronco!
I would gladly trade you in a heartbeat, but the wife wouldn’t go for that. She likes her city living lol.

I was just cracking a joke, that seriously sounds like a pretty awesome set up to me!
Sponsored