Milamdj

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So the black diamond has an option for the upgraded M210 Dana axle. Do you think this is a stand-alone option or does upgrading to the Sasquatch package upgrade you to the M210. I don't think its the latter because the Badlands comes standard with the M210 front axle but not the Sasquatch as standard. So if the upgraded front axle is available for the Black Diamond, we will have to opt for the Sasquatch package AND the M210 axle? Any speculation on how much to add the M210 on the Black Diamond package?
Thanks guys!
Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's one or the other. We'll see when and if we ever get a B&P.

Mountain Goat

Black Diamond
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01 BMW 325i, '17 VW Alltrack, '20 Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sasquatch includes the M210, Advanced T-case, and front & rear locker. That's why it's cheaper on Badlands ($2,500 supposedly) and Black diamond ($4,500 supposedly) vs. other trims which don't come by default with lockers ($5,000 supposedly).

We can all hope it's possible to get an M210 and/or front locker and/or Advanced 4x4 transfer case w/out Sasquatch, but we won't know until we know.

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My guess is no single item upgrade like just upgrading to the M210 front available, you can only get it by going to the Sasquatch package. I doubt you can just add a front locker, I believe it will be a must get the Sasquatch package.

I’m just doubtful there will be the single piece upgrade to drivetrain components option everybody is hoping there will be. There is a difference between adding a fishing pole accessory and adding just locker upgrade. Maybe Ford changes the future of build it your way vehicle orders but I’m thinking locker or upgrading the front axle is a big package deal and that’s called the Sasquatch package.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

B&P will tell for sure.

My interpretation is that the M210 is available...with the Sasquatch package. I am very doubtful it will be a stand alone option. If I am wrong...awesome...if I am right I have already been working with this assumption in mind.
Sponsored