Sponsored

Front External Reservoir mounting with JKS Max Tire clearance kit?

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a set of the RadFlo Extended travel suspension kit with Total Chaos UCAs ordered. I see a lot of people mounting their front external reservoirs from their aftermarket coil overs to the factory crash bar mounts. The JKS Max tire kit eliminates the mount for the most part, so I'm curious how others have mounted theirs with this kit? My max tire kit is already done and I plan on installing the suspension as soon as it arrives (within the next couple of weeks), so any insight is appreciated.
Sponsored

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a set of the RadFlo Extended travel suspension kit with Total Chaos UCAs ordered. I see a lot of people mounting their front external reservoirs from their aftermarket coil overs to the factory crash bar mounts. The JKS Max tire kit eliminates the mount for the most part, so I'm curious how others have mounted theirs with this kit? My max tire kit is already done and I plan on installing the suspension as soon as it arrives (within the next couple of weeks), so any insight is appreciated.
Weld on reservoir tabs have seemed to be the easiest answer. I believe there was a member who mounted elsewhere on the frame and ended up damaging his reservoir/hose and eventually went to the weld on tabs.

Ford Bronco Front External Reservoir mounting with JKS Max Tire clearance kit? 25-shock-reservoir-mounts-for-fox-king-or-sway-a-way-shocks_2_270x202

https://www.kartek.com/parts/weld-o...-for-use-with-hose-clamps-sold-as-a-pair.html

OP
OP
Bird Dog Off Road

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)