Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m using these 3 bolts to mount a license plate bracket. My bronco won’t have the radar and it won’t interfere with the inter cooler.

Ford Bronco Front license plate bracket? 1625171528578
Sponsored

my6g

Base
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6th gen bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I hate the front license plate too but if you park anywhere on the street downtown you'll get ticketed for it!

Never have problems in the suburbs on any of my vehicles. Sooo I was thinking this 007plate hide/show license plate bracket just to show the plate when downtown instead of having to put it on every time I'm downtown. When I remember I usually temporarily zip tie it on until I leave the city, and when I forget I usually get a ticket

Ford Bronco Front license plate bracket? 2021_ford_bronco_license_plate_bracket_hider

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I finally found a mannequin in my city and asked if I could borrow a plate to see if the shackle mount idea would interfere with any sensors or anything. Looks like it’ll work great! I positioned it pretty low on the shackle but I’ve seen a few options with a variety of mounting points so I think it’ll be good like that. Bonus Bronco bolt possibility included if you want it slanted under towards your skid plate
D76A1E33-07B7-4640-B0CF-BA810629689B.jpeg
7C5C4E0D-D2FF-4A62-936A-0280AA08321B.jpeg
AC4BBCB1-EE3B-4451-9E8E-264F4408291C.jpeg
F83ACFE4-AFC3-48B6-AF99-ED3D6097940E.jpeg

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And now this from Vince Holt on the Bronco Nation Facebook page. All of my license plate questions have finally been answered!

F0ADDA22-D4DC-4CDB-A5DD-725A5A0A159D.jpeg

Sponsored

Bronc-itis

Base
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50 (bronco soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lol, you would think they might merge some of them...meanwhile, I tried to post a simple 2 option poll about which license plate design to get, and the all-knowing overlords merged it into a zillion page thread on vanity plate ideas, deleting the poll.

On point, jamming the plate into the grille looks terrible. I'd do zip ties into the bumper offset if necessary over that.
Same. One of the overlords decided to move my thread, and change the wording as well. I don’t mind it being moved to a better place. But editing my title to your words, is a little much.

Reactions: R11

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And now this from Vince Holt on the Bronco Nation Facebook page. All of my license plate questions have finally been answered!

Ford Bronco Front license plate bracket? F0ADDA22-D4DC-4CDB-A5DD-725A5A0A159D
How did he mount it?

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How did he mount it?
No clue. I just grabbed the photo and posted it here in the most recent license plate thread to come up when I searched it to drop the shackle mount dimension pics I took with the first mannequin I’ve seen. I’d guess he utilized the 3 bronco bolts there to put on a bracket of some kind but I’m not sure. I posted because it’s the first alternate location mount I’ve actually seen anywhere (pages and pages of speculation but this is my first sighting of the real deal). I bought the shackle mount. Hope to be able to use it in a month-ish!

Stache12

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
No clue. I just grabbed the photo and posted it here in the most recent license plate thread to come up when I searched it to drop the shackle mount dimension pics I took with the first mannequin I’ve seen. I’d guess he utilized the 3 bronco bolts there to put on a bracket of some kind but I’m not sure. I posted because it’s the first alternate location mount I’ve actually seen anywhere (pages and pages of speculation but this is my first sighting of the real deal). I bought the shackle mount. Hope to be able to use it in a month-ish!
The shackle mount? as in for mounting the front plate? I haven't seen any examples of that.

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored