Sponsored

BootyWizard

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2 Door Wildtrak | 1994 Toyota 4Runner.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks like I dodged the bullet temporarily, my dealer only gave me one temporary license plate so looks like I'm good until my permanent plates come in (California).

Speaking of California, looks like we can have stickers from this company that's approved by the dmv: https://licenseplatewrap.com/

Ford Bronco Front license plate mount location closeup pic 1669080566386

Thinking about doing this and putting on the bash plate of my modular front bumper
Sponsored

RimrockPaul

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Posted up at bronco nation is this closeup of front license plate location which is just where we saw on that preproduction Bronco in someone's driveway.

Confirms this location .

Maybe zip tie it on the grill. Common way to do it by the folks around here.

Dirtrider

Black Diamond
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't think it's clipped on, I hope it is, but think that's unlikely. If it's screwed on I NEED to make sure I tell the dealer to not install it. 1 it looks horrible and 2 I don't want the damn holes in the bumper or grill.
It is screwed into the painted grill surround. My dealer didn't put it on but said they would if I wanted it (which I didn't). I went with the DV8 relocation bracket. Originally I went with the bracket that mounts on the side but then decided to add the Panda Motorworks/Diode Dynamics fog light kit for the Modular Bumper and relocated it to the center. another thing about the side mount is that it is easily caught with your knee or whatever and these license plates bend easily. The DV8 center bracket fits well, uses two of the three bolts in the Modular bumper, doesn't interfere with the ACC radar (which I don't have anyway) and is pretty sturdy.
Ford Bronco Front license plate mount location closeup pic 1686846363273
Sponsored