Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

"can't live with" haha can't tell if serious or sarcastic.
A little bit of both, but mostly sarcastic. If I don't like where the front bracket goes, I won't put it on. Getting a 22 will give us some good looks at 21's so that we will know how to handle the situation when our Broncos come in.

I'm ok without having a front plate even though required in Illinois. I haven't had a front plate since I bought my corvette 20 years ago. No problems with no front plate, even when pulled over by police for other violations.
Sponsored

Last edited:

OffRoader90

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevy Impala FLEET BABY!!!
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Gross placement.

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Posted up at bronco nation is this closeup of front license plate location which is just where we saw on that preproduction Bronco in someone's driveway.

2021 Bronco front license plate mount location.jpg

Confirms this location .

co-front-license-plate-placement-attachment-1-jpeg.jpg

-front-license-plate-placement-attachment-2-2-jpeg.jpg
Posted up at bronco nation is this closeup of front license plate location which is just where we saw on that preproduction Bronco in someone's driveway.

2021 Bronco front license plate mount location.jpg

Confirms this location .

co-front-license-plate-placement-attachment-1-jpeg.jpg

-front-license-plate-placement-attachment-2-2-jpeg.jpg
Did you all not hear that Ford solved the problem?
They will project a holographic image of your license number through the front camera in front of the bumper. No mounting is necessary. Problem solved. Ford can thank me later.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You can see the starter holes just above the bumper when you look at front end pics. I'm with you on making sure the dealer does not install it! Pic from @Philly thread.

IMG_0135.jpeg
That wouldn't be bad, actually.

Sponsored

cbarg14

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F•150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Front plates never look good, no matter where you put them. Ford could put that thing in any one of a hundred places and it wouldn't matter, someone here would complain about it.
But daddy, I don't want a front license plate!

daddyiwantasquirrelwwwalicia-logicdotcom.jpg

Petey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Bronco Front license plate mount location closeup pic daddyiwantasquirrelwwwalicia-logicdotcom

Confirms this location .

Ford Bronco Front license plate mount location closeup pic daddyiwantasquirrelwwwalicia-logicdotcom

The close-up looks like the plate is lower than the pictures of the Bronco in the driveway.

Lorenzo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lets hope we can request the dealer to not drill the bumper - Im sure its installed at the dealer level

t_hak06

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 2015 Explorer, 2017 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'll be looking into this
https://stonsho.com/
Long time lurker first time poster.
Living in Illinois this is strike #.....forgot how many strikes, but it's a lot :).

I reached out to stonsho.com this morning and they can put you on a list to receive a text when their product becomes available. I will be ordering as soon as available.

Here is what they emailed back:
"Thank you for your email. The 2021 Bronco is on our fitment list. I can definitely let you know as soon we have an update. For automatic text updates on new fitments, you can sign up for our text notifications by texting STONSHO to 43196."

Sponsored

SunnDogg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor, 1976 Bronco & 1969 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Zach@Granger can you please confirm Granger's policy on these? When I ordered mine with Brandon I believe he said that you would not be installing them during PDI and leaving it up to the customer.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The close-up looks like the plate is lower than the pictures of the Bronco in the driveway.
I disagree. It appears to me to be in the exact same spot... the latest picture is just on a vehicle with the grill and body colors reversed from the first pictures, so it's making the plate mount look like it's in a different place.

Look at the edge of the grill in relation to the plate holder.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can see the starter holes just above the bumper when you look at front end pics. I'm with you on making sure the dealer does not install it! Pic from @Philly thread.

Ford Bronco Front license plate mount location closeup pic 9CE28464-8CFC-48C3-898F-05CC261E0EBF_1_201_a
Those aren't starter holes for the license plate. Not U.S. plates, anyway, which are only 12" wide. The holes would need to be about 11" on center. Maybe you're looking at the Euro-spec Bronco. 😄
Sponsored