First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So. Much. License plate. Crap. Ya'll are obsessed.

The cops loved my F150 i drove in high school. I hate front plates and usually don't bother with them, but I needed one on that truck.

So I literally hung it from the bumper. Not attached at all, comes off in 0.5 seconds 😂

And since I can't bring myself to sell this yard ornament....

Ford Bronco Front license plate mount options? 20210713_154223
Ford Bronco Front license plate mount options? 20210713_154210

I guess my point is...there's no reason for 8,000 license plate threads! Wait til your Bronco shows up then spend a few minutes putting the plate wherever you want since you're all so much better than Ford.
Sponsored

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess my point is...there's no reason for 8,000 license plate threads! Wait til your Bronco shows up then spend a few minutes putting the plate wherever you want since you're all so much better than Ford.
The problem with the incense plate is that if you run a winch you block the license plate.
Yes there is way to many post about the license plate placement

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This look like best spot. just hope someone makes the bracket.

In 2-3 weeks I’ll have a alternative fabbed that mounts on the bumper without blocking the radar. Went I get it worked out I’ll make it available on Bronco6.

wilbersk

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So. Much. License plate. Crap. Ya'll are obsessed.

The cops loved my F150 i drove in high school. I hate front plates and usually don't bother with them, but I needed one on that truck.

So I literally hung it from the bumper. Not attached at all, comes off in 0.5 seconds 😂

And since I can't bring myself to sell this yard ornament....

Making your own solution is cool, but it’s coming with holes already drilled in the body. Hence the freak out and too many threads.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Good idea. I took a MA plate and centered it over the shackle to check for interference. It didnt look like the dimensions will interfere with the front sensors on the mod bumper, but it is going to be close. I ordered one of these to try out. I Will report back when it arrives later this week.
I have one of these ready for delivery of my truck in the next few days hopefully.

you can relocate where the shackle mount is mounted to the plate mount. There are 5-7 different locations (see all the holes in the plate)

im thinking moving the shackle mount to the top center holes will keep it low and out of the way of the sensors

Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Making your own solution is cool, but it’s coming with holes already drilled in the body. Hence the freak out and too many threads.
Since when? Usually ford provides the bracket with the vehicle and there will be some small indents in the bumper/grill/wherever to show the dealer where THEY are SUPPOSED to drill for it.

wilbersk

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Since when? Usually ford provides the bracket with the vehicle and there will be some small indents in the bumper/grill/wherever to show the dealer where THEY are SUPPOSED to drill for it.
Apparently the sales rep was wrong about it coming from the factory pre-drilled, but he also said they HAVE to install it before sale in Colorado by law…

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

E74FA67C-EE72-41CE-AB00-568CB6650CE3.jpeg

I was just at Western Slope Ford looking at the Bronco’s and talked to Daniel Godwin, a sales rep that works there. He told me the front license plate bracket has to be installed by the dealer before sale, and that the holes through the body come pre drilled?! Surely hope he’s wrong
He is def wrong if there’s anything there will be 2 little dimples were the screws go for drilling my 07 gt was like that. I emailed my dealers whenever my bronco comes to not install the front license plate bracket on my bronco but I still wa nTed it just do nt install it a nd they said they will put a note of it in my file I also told them no delearship emblems

Last edited:

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Apparently the sales rep was wrong about it coming from the factory pre-drilled, but he also said they HAVE to install it before sale in Colorado by law…
Tell them to fuck off. Sounds like they just don't want to remember to leave yours alone.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
but I still wa Ted it just do t install it a d they said they will put a note of it in my file I a,so told them no delearship emblems
Uhh...you wanna try that again?

Sponsored

Busterbronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT Premium and 1982 F100 Short Bed.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

in my state, they require the front plate, sadly. However, I minimized the size of the plate by cutting off the bottom portion and grinding down the three stamped edges sides and top. the legal info is still there but the plate doesnt seem to demand as much attention. I am hoping that on my BD Bronco, that I can lower it to in front of that center box this way since the box is a blank on the BD (no adaptive cruise control unit)

darren

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 honda passport touring 2wd
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My concern is the sensor. It's gonna be close on whether it interferes. Looks like an offset shackle mount might work.

I feel fortunate to live in a "no front plate state."

Ford Bronco Front license plate mount options? Screenshot_20210713-183226~2
me too brother...

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hopefully I'm going to use these bronco bolts.
Ford Bronco Front license plate mount options? Screenshot_20210713-183226~2
As long as you go DOWN and not Up with the plate as you don't want to block the ACC sensors or the intercoolers directly above.
Sponsored