Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, BMW M850i - both green /love
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hey Raptor owners!
I'm exchanging my Wildtrak for Raptor and I have a question related to the front license plate location.

Ford Bronco Front license plate placement on Raptor Screenshot 2022-09-27 171634

Would someone be so kind to measure the distance between these two bolts? I'm unable to find it online. I want to see if my current holder will fit:

Ford Bronco Front license plate placement on Raptor WhatsApp Image 2022-09-18 at 20.37.07 (1)

Thank you in advance for your help!
Sponsored

Soundwave

Raptor
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It's 6 inches. The Valkyrie off-road plate bracket with the newer design is about 12 inches so it should work perfectly.

YULQQKN4

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150 502A BAP, 2022 MUSTANG GT 6 SPEED COUPE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just be a rebel like me and dont use one :) new Yorker and have not had a front plate on any of mycars in over 10 years and have never been pulled over for it. All my Audi A4's, A6, Q5, Q7, RS5, Ranger, Explorer, F150 and Mustang GT...never had a plate on front. All of them tinted as well.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm using those bolts and making a custom mount from sheet aluminum - just need to wait until my Bronco arrives to get the angle correct - no it will not be vertical...it will follow the angle of the skidplate...there is nothing in NY V&T law that says it needs to be vertical or any specific degree. At the height of my Raptor bumper it will still be clearly readable.

Sponsored

Bronco_Skillz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just be a rebel like me and dont use one :) new Yorker and have not had a front plate on any of mycars in over 10 years and have never been pulled over for it. All my Audi A4's, A6, Q5, Q7, RS5, Ranger, Explorer, F150 and Mustang GT...never had a plate on front. All of them tinted as well.
likewise, in CT. My dealer said not to bother putting it on the front, that they’ve never had a customer pulled over fornot having one. Looks better without that front plate :cool:

OP
OP
Bojler

Bojler

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, BMW M850i - both green /love
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It's 6 inches. The Valkyrie off-road plate bracket with the newer design is about 12 inches so it should work perfectly.
Thanks a lot!

Otherwise, not having the front plate would be best, but it’s mandatory in Europe, so I have to put it there somehow :)

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I measure 5-7/8”.

Either way, it should be the same as the mod bumper.
Sponsored