First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I placed my reservation 9/20. In March I placed my order with Billy Albright. Through our discussions he assured me MSRP price. My order was pushed to 22 and just last week I finally got my VIN, then the following week I was notified they would charge a markup of $5000. I sent my Price Protection number that Ford gave me to my salesman and his response was all of our vehicles are priced over MSRP. I called Ford to make a complaint but now I feel like I have no options. Over a year of waiting just to be told after I finally have a VIN that they will not not honor MSRP and over charge $5000.

20220201_193657.jpg
Sponsored

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

ford better get control and start cutting shit dealers out.

i don't think they understand this isn't amazon selling other products, they vehicles they are selling are ford, the same name used in most dealerships.

just leave a review and call the place fucked royally by ford

edit: did you get the msrp in writing? if so, you have a strong case and can get media support.

Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ahhahahhahahha

Literally what I was thinking
haha, same, has that "I'll stab you in the back as soon as you turn around" vibe to it, LOL.

Sorry that happened, try and talk to the owner or general manager if it's a chain. Hope you can get it sorted out, no way I'd pay an extra 5k or any amount over MSRP.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How did you get your "Price Protection Number"?

Sponsored
OP
OP

Karen82!

Big Bend
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
ford better get control and start cutting shit dealers out.

i don't think they understand this isn't amazon selling other products, they vehicles they are selling are ford, the same name used in most dealerships.

just leave a review and call the place fucked royally by ford

edit: did you get the msrp in writing? if so, you have a strong case and can get media support.
Nope I am an idiot! When we spoke and he said MSRP I never gave it a second thought...why lie. I should of had my husband do it from the beginning, he doesn't trust anyone!

K0Y0TE1

Big Bend
First Name
Lukas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram/Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How can you not trust a sales manager with a profile pic like that?
Right?? Just looking at that pic made me check my wallet.

OP: hope you get some resolution. I went thru the same thing, to the tune of a ten grand 'dealer hardship fee'. It's all bullshit.

OP
OP

Karen82!

Big Bend
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Anyone who wears sunglasses in their marketing photos I have zero trust for
Definitely should have put everything in writing to begin with. I've never had a bad experience buying a car before. This is all like wtf.

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
And, these are all the same dealers who were whining and crying that no one could come in and buy cars in the Spring of 2020 and took millions in PPP money from the feds (our tax dollars). And, now they turn around and try to take advantage of people. No sympathy for car dealers...just money grubbing scum. I can't wait for the money supply and the supply chain to flip around and shift the situation on dealers so consumers can then put the screws to them. They'll have short memories of what they did, and be begging for forgiveness.
Sponsored