Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘88 911,‘15 Chevy 2500, ‘24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can confirm the Ford Accessory Front Splash Guards do NOT fit with the factory running board/side steps.

The running board tends to collect a lot of debris from the all terrain tires. I foresee slush and winter crud piling up. Might have to go after market like Rek Gen https://rekgen.com/collections/truck-mud-flaps or something...

Ford Bronco Front Splash Guards/Mud Flap will NOT fit with Running Board 1631212119554

• Not compatible with Rock Rails
Sponsored

Swacer

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Raptor; 2018 Shelby GT350; 2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm skeptical of that, because if you go to the rear mudflaps of the same style, it also says that its not compatible with the running boards.

....the rear mudflaps have nothing to do with the running boards....

I'm sure there is a way to make them fit. You need the mudflaps simply to catch rocks from hitting the sides of the truck. I put flaps on my '14 raptor and it was a paint saver.

OP
OP
Bdisco

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm skeptical of that, because if you go to the rear mudflaps of the same style, it also says that its not compatible with the running boards.

....the rear mudflaps have nothing to do with the running boards....

I'm sure there is a way to make them fit. You need the mudflaps simply to catch rocks from hitting the sides of the truck. I put flaps on my '14 raptor and it was a paint saver.
The Ford Accessory Rear Flaps fit fine with stock bumper and the price is not bad. Side steps do not interfere with them. The predrilled holes do not line up with the holes left after removing the little sasquatch winglets without modification though.

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you actually order them and try? I have a badlands and am very curious.

OP
OP
Bdisco

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did you actually order them and try? I have a badlands and am very curious.
Yes, I need to return them to my dealer. The running board comes too far forward.

Sponsored

Swacer

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Raptor; 2018 Shelby GT350; 2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes, I need to return them to my dealer. The running board comes too far forward.
Any picture? Just wondering if it can be modified at all?

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This was brought up with the Gatorback mud flaps, all you have to do is remove the running board end cap, cut off an inch or two and re-install. it will look factory but provide you enough clearance.

JohnZi

Badlands
First Name
Piotr
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands '21
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can confirm the Ford Accessory Front Splash Guards do NOT fit with the factory running board/side steps.

The running board tends to collect a lot of debris from the all terrain tires. I foresee slush and winter crud piling up. Might have to go after market like Rek Gen https://rekgen.com/collections/truck-mud-flaps or something...

Ford Bronco Front Splash Guards/Mud Flap will NOT fit with Running Board 1631212119554

Do you think Rek Gen mud flaps will fit bronco? I see some universal version but I'm afraid rockrails will be obstruction in this case. The gatorback from ford has some precut holes.
Ford Bronco Front Splash Guards/Mud Flap will NOT fit with Running Board 1631229903769

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Ford Bronco Front Splash Guards/Mud Flap will NOT fit with Running Board 1631229903769

Thanks! I ordered front and rear mud flaps from Granger's Parts Department and they were going to install them once my Bronco Big Bend w/Ford Side Steps once it leaves MAP's lot! I guess not, right!

JGee

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This was brought up with the Gatorback mud flaps, all you have to do is remove the running board end cap, cut off an inch or two and re-install. it will look factory but provide you enough clearance.
thanks I will give it a try.

Sponsored

OB121

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Expedition 2021 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Any updates. I really need these bad for my outerbanks sasquatch. Going to order them and either flip sides or trim the running board length. Have a 3/8" blue stone driveway and rocks flying out for awhile every time after leaving the driveway.

OP
OP
Bdisco

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I returned the Ford rigid splash guards. Did not want to cut my new running boards or hack up the new flaps. I reached out to rek gen and they don’t have anything for the Bronco yet. I have not checked with rally armor yet.

Do need to do something before slush and snow season.

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bumping hoping someone found a cheap solution for those with running boards or sliders

OP
OP
Bdisco

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Rally Armor’s response below:

The Bronco is an application we intend to develop. There are a few projects ahead of it at the moment so we'll add you to our waiting list.

Kind regards,
Rally Armor

OP
OP
Bdisco

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

rekgen’s response:

We don't have any custom fitting mud flaps for the bronco yet. We are working on getting a bronco in to get some mud flaps fitted and available on our website. I don't have a time frame when they will be available but we are working to get them on as quick as we can! Let me now if you have any other questions.
Sponsored