Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
  • Banned
For those of you who understand suspension dynamics better than me...would lifting a Badlands 2” or so to put on 37s, or just to give more space to the 35s, cause problems for the auto sway bar disconnect? I’d hate to pay the premium for Badlands to get that feature, and then have it go away when I lift the truck in the future.
Sponsored

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevrolet Corvette Z06, 2011 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those of you who understand suspension dynamics better than me...would lifting a Badlands 2” or so to put on 37s, or just to give more space to the 35s, cause problems for the auto sway bar disconnect? I’d hate to pay the premium for Badlands to get that feature, and then have it go away when I lift the truck in the future.
It really depends on how it’s set up from the factory. The sway bar is usually attached to the frame AND the suspension in IFS systems, so when you lift the vehicle it essentially pushes “stuff” down away from the frame. This may result in needing new longer end links for the sway bar where it attaches to the suspension or a spacer where it attaches to the frame. Either way I’m sure there will be aftermarket kits to handle this dilemma.