Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Clubs

Here's a look at the front trail camera in action on the 8" screen in the Bronco Sport.

Video:

Video thanks to Nikki Lilje.

Closeup image:

2021 Ford Bronco Front Trail Camera.jpg

Here's a look at front trail camera on the Bronco's 12" display screen - from the Rubicon photos: 2021 Bronco Hits the Rubicon Trail!

2021-ford-bronco-trail-camera-12-inch-screen-jpg.jpg

Advertisement

Last edited:

EvlNvrDys

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Nice little vid Doug, but can we get the cameraman to actually get us a close up next time? :unsure:

But I will say, it's a pretty cool feature.. I'll never use it, but cool nonetheless.

Ripcurl

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie, Harley Davidson Forty-Eight
Is that available on the Bronco 8" packages? For some reason I thought it was limited to the 12" high/lux but if its on the 8" Sport I was likely mistaken or assuming things

SilverII

First Edition
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Clubs

Very cool. I can all the backseat driver wanting to have it on all the time :)

mostly harmless

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 RAM 1500
Is that available on the Bronco 8" packages? For some reason I thought it was limited to the 12" high/lux but if its on the 8" Sport I was likely mistaken or assuming things
I don’t think it has been definitively stated either way (at least not that I’ve seen so far). The trim comparison chart indicates that a “Forward Sensing System” is included on the High/Lux packages (which also include the 12” inch screen). Not sure if that is the same thing as the trail camera or not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Or it could be a part of the 360 degree camera included with those packages.

Ripcurl

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie, Harley Davidson Forty-Eight
I don’t think it has been definitively stated either way (at least not that I’ve seen so far). The trim comparison chart indicates that a “Forward Sensing System” is included on the High/Lux packages (which also include the 12” inch screen). Not sure if that is the same thing as the trail camera or not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Or it could be a part of the 360 degree camera included with those packages.
Hmmmm......wonder if the forward sensing system is one of those collision sensing things that taps your breaks when you're too close to vehicle in front of you at a certain speed range?

mostly harmless

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 RAM 1500
Hmmmm......wonder if the forward sensing system is one of those collision sensing things that taps your breaks when you're too close to vehicle in front of you at a certain speed range?
Very possible, though pre-collision assist with automatic emergency braking is listed as included on the Mid package, so....

Lilj4425

First Edition
First Name
Jacob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 2500
You would think these people would have cell phones from the 21st century that actually have somewhat decent filming capabilities.

That lady’s laugh in the video is going to haunt me in my sleep also.

Advertisement

Advertisement