Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ya’ll city folk go to ya’lls fancy malls and doctors. I on the other hand will use it as scope for the deer I hit —I hope there’s a zoom option.

Disclaimer: Not actually gonna do that, obviously.....?
I thought that was the complete purpose of the entire Ranch Hand Bumper lineup?
Sponsored

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't seen anything about the front/trail/360 cameras having recording capability. It would be nice to have that feature built in....so we wouldn't need to install/add a third party camera system too.
I may be wrong but I thought I heard where we can record trails and share them with others. Not sure if this is specific to the route or if it includes the onboard cameras too... if not, that fancy rail will fit a GoPro nicely.

Bukin67

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco Baja racer "The Bukin'eer"
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I installed a similar type of camera with a smaller screen on my '67 for trails and crawling. It's the perfect spotter camera option so you know what the trail does over the rise where you can't see. One time at night I stopped at the top of a hill and could only see blackness in the camera. Got out to further investigate and it was blackness alright. The trail ended and there was a cliff and I could barely see it was straight down about 50 feet. I give this option 2 thumbs up (y)(y)

wjfawb0 [hacked account]

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler JKR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I installed a front and rear camera on my Wrangler for crawling. I often go offroad alone, and honestly I want to be able to crawl without someone constantly telling me what to do. You can find better cameras today, but most new cars (most fords) will not allow you to easily swap out the radio for an aftermarket unit that is capable of selecting cameras on the fly.

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Add on in the rear and in the front and save $$$

IMG_2426.jpg

Sponsored

Deleted member 14617

Front Sensing System is only the alerts that you are getting close to an object, only the Auto Emergency braking will actually apply brakes to avoid front collision.
I don't understand why the sensing is a higher level option than the AEB. If you already have AEB, why do you need sensing?

FordVideoGuy

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I don't understand why the sensing is a higher level option than the AEB. If you already have AEB, why do you need sensing?
AEB is considered a safety feature to help protect you where the forward Sensing is consider a convenience to help assist you with parking not a necessity.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is this front trail cam available standard on all Bronco trims specifically Black Diamond Mid-package?

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here is a great video of a Sport doing some off-roading. The trail cam is on the whole time and you can see how helpful it is when he's cresting a hill, blind. Neat!

Good thing he had guides. Knowing me I'd be baja mode the entire time
That was OffRoading??!! it was just a dirt road that a 2WD pickup could easily do .... maybe even a sedan ...... how LAME!
I'm much more interested in dirt roads where I can push it, rather than rocky off roading so I really dug this video!