Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here's a look at the front trail camera in action on the 8" screen in the Bronco Sport.

Video:

Video thanks to Nikki Lilje.

Closeup image:

2021 Ford Bronco Front Trail Camera.jpg

Here's a look at front trail camera on the Bronco's 12" display screen - from the Rubicon photos: 2021 Bronco Hits the Rubicon Trail!

2021-ford-bronco-trail-camera-12-inch-screen-jpg.jpg
Shooooot, I almost wonder whether we’re going too far with sneaking shots for our “underground preview eye candy“.......like discovering where wife hid your Christmas present
Sponsored

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is that available on the Bronco 8" packages? For some reason I thought it was limited to the 12" high/lux but if its on the 8" Sport I was likely mistaken or assuming things
Per the current literature, only available with High package which comes with the 12” screen. The sport screen is as big as it gets for them, to my knowledge.

KosmicKid

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX '14 Jaguar XFR-S 18 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have the front camera in the Raptor and though limited by speed it has helped a few times on tight trails (umm yeah every trail short of the desert is tight with a Raptor...just saying).
If Ford has unlocked the speed limiter & has the record and front view like Land Rover, yeah I can see having fun with it: but you still have to pay attention to the windshield

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Per the current literature, only available with High package which comes with the 12” screen. The sport screen is as big as it gets for them, to my knowledge.
The 360’ camera is limited to the high package. Haven’t seen anything indicating that the trail camera is as well.

Sponsored

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The Hagerty ride along review said he was in a Big Bend and it had the trail cam. Don't know if he was mistaken about what model he was in though....

Jmgunn0124

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 TJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This dash looks very different from the others I’ve seen

TitusTerrebonne

Badlands
First Name
Titus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xD and a Mazda Tribute
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's a look at front trail camera on the Bronco's 12" display screen - from the Rubicon photos: 2021 Bronco Hits the Rubicon Trail!

2021 Ford Bronco Trail Camera 12 Inch Screen.jpg
So I’ve seen the big red buttoning several pics and vids through out the forum. I’m pretty sure it’s just on these incomplete test models for testing but what does it do? Is it like a kill all switch in case something goes terribly wrong? Just curious.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I’ve seen the big red buttoning several pics and vids through out the forum. I’m pretty sure it’s just on these incomplete test models for testing but what does it do? Is it like a kill all switch in case something goes terribly wrong? Just curious.
Yes

Sponsored

texheim

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Stage 2
Your Bronco Model
Base
All the journo ride along's praise the Sport, my wife's gonna love it.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to emotionally prepare myself for when someone asks what the big red button on the dash does.
giphy.gif

(Yep. Kill switch)

DetailsMatter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 340IX M-Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why does every reporter and “photojournalist“ film in portrait mode when every single device was designed to be viewed in landscape mode? Time to step up those video skills.

Last edited: