Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ran the front washer bottle out of fluid, low fluid light came on then went out after a few days, I filled the bottle up and now the washer doesn't work. No motor sound when activated. I found the fuse chart online and it doesn't list a fuse for the front washer, I have a four door soft top Badlands with the 2.3 and manual transmission with no provisions for a hard top. It listed a fuse for rear washer and there's a 10 amp fuse in that location but its fine. Anyone have any ideas?
Sponsored

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
Cycle the washer switch on and off rapidly, disconnect and reconnect battery, hold switch on for long time. These are three separate ideas btw

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

#16 under the hood does both front/back. Had this happen last winter to my 2.7L.

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
#16 under the hood does both front/back. Had this happen last winter to my 2.7L.
Oh so was it a blown fuse or was there something else that triggered that to happen and then I guess how did you fix it?

SasquatchMansquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door basquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
You could get a spray bottle and always ride with a passenger?

Sponsored

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh so was it a blown fuse or was there something else that triggered that to happen and then I guess how did you fix it?
I had two problems. Got into some really cold weather and my lines froze (didn't get winter blend in soon enough). I only tried hitting the washers like twice before I realized it was frozen so I stopped. Waited until the temp warmed back up but the motors on both front and back hd stopped working and I found that fuse was blown. Replaced it and they both started working again, but the rear wasn't putting out fluid. Got to digging and found the rear hose came off of a coupler in (you guessed it) the worst spot I could imagine. It was attached to the top of the rear passenger wheel well in behind all of the rear trim panels. Once I got the rear torn apart and pushed the hose back on, everything was all good.

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
Tonka Bronka

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, thanks for the suggestions. Took the Bronco in for the front driveshaft replacement and had them look at the washer problem. The tech found that a critter had chewed through the harness for the washer motor and low level washer fluid sensor. I just finished a successful splice of the damaged wires. Could have been worse I suppose, first time that I've ever had critter damage and I know it can be bad.
Sponsored