• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Washington FS: 5 x Sasquatch wheels/tires from 2022 Bronco- only delivery miles on tires - Seattle/Tacoma area

AzGoat

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For sale are 5 x genuine 2022 Ford Bronco Sasquatch wheels that only have only delivery miles on them (~80 miles). These came off my 2022 Badlands and were removed immediately upon delivery at dealer on April 30 2022. As good as new.

Price
Local pickup from Black Diamond, WA - $2700
Ship anywhere in continental USA - buyer pays pre-negotiated shipping. ($2700 + freight/packaging)
No trades - Paypal/Venmo or cash only

Tires
5 x Goodyear Territory MT LT315/70R17

Wheels
5 x Genuine Ford 2022 Sasquatch beadlock capable wheels with rings
Wheel diameter: 17”​
Wheel width: 8.5”​
Wheel offset: 30mm​
Bolt pattern: 6x139.7mm (6x5.5”)​
Full set of (4) Genuine Ford Bronco center caps.
Full set of lug nets
TPMS sensors not included, but if you have a bronco your lugs and sensors are 100% compatible with these wheels. All 2021-2022 Bronco lugs are the same.

Ford Bronco FS: 5 x Sasquatch wheels/tires from 2022 Bronco- only delivery miles on tires - Seattle/Tacoma area 1651418499215
Sponsored

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Still available? Will you just sell tires?

OP
OP
AzGoat

AzGoat

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I still have them but would rather sell as a set for now. Thanks!
Sounds good. If you just sell the tires let me know. I'm in Seattle so no shipping and I can pick up.

Sponsored
OP
OP
AzGoat

AzGoat

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
AzGoat

AzGoat

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ah, we are nearly neighbors. I live in Black Diamond.

I'm open for offers and do want to move them. I picked up my Bronco at Fugate Ford in Enumclaw and drove 1 block to Les Schwab there and had these loaded into my Suburban. They have been in my garage since. I have all the lug nuts as well but not the TP sensors. They only have delivery miles and are like new. I can bring them to you or your choice of installer as well.

justindmcd

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey I think I messaged on you old post. I'm ready to buy these. I'm local in black diamond.

OP
OP
AzGoat

AzGoat

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Already gone. I'll update the post. My apologies.
Sponsored