• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Wisconsin FS: CHEAP tailgate table, BJD Customs Window Storage Bag, Retractable Cargo Cover

Visitor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Midwest
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Please note: I also have other items listed in many other categories!
Exterior - Interior - Wheels - Suspension - Overlanding - Engine/Exhaust - Towing - A/V and Electronics

All parts are cash only, pickup in Milwaukee unless shipping is listed. Delivery to Madison, Chicago, or Minneapolis may be possible for a small fee.

Ford (Tuffy) Tailgate Table

This is the Ford/Tuffy tailgate table. Works great, has a molle panel on the bottom to attach various items.
  • You will need your own rivnuts to attach this to the tailgate. Easy and cheap, but be aware. All other hardware is included..
  • Sold as-is
This was previously posted in another section but was deleted without warning or notification. The photos still reflect current condition.

Price: $50 OBO

Ford Bronco FS: CHEAP tailgate table, BJD Customs Window Storage Bag, Retractable Cargo Cover 20231101_215700

Ford Bronco FS: CHEAP tailgate table, BJD Customs Window Storage Bag, Retractable Cargo Cover 20231101_215710

BJD Customs Soft Top Window Storage Bag

I liked taking my windows off of my soft top, and I'm confident this is the best product on the market to protect the windows.
  • Soft felt liner, high-quality zippers and stitching. Separate pockets for each window
  • Has straps to hang from the headrests and keep the windows stored safely out of the way.
  • Also has metal eyelets to hang on hooks (to store windows off of vehicle)
  • Basically brand new. Inside is very clean, outside has some dust from storage but it will easily wipe off.
BJD Customs product page: https://bjdcustoms.com/products/ford-bronco-soft-top-window-storage-bag

Price: $100 cash or $125 shipped

Ford Bronco FS: CHEAP tailgate table, BJD Customs Window Storage Bag, Retractable Cargo Cover e3iOtJ1
Ford Bronco FS: CHEAP tailgate table, BJD Customs Window Storage Bag, Retractable Cargo Cover f2kG4yo
Ford Bronco FS: CHEAP tailgate table, BJD Customs Window Storage Bag, Retractable Cargo Cover fhN5NYx

Manufacturer Photo Below (to show installation)
Ford Bronco FS: CHEAP tailgate table, BJD Customs Window Storage Bag, Retractable Cargo Cover BJD

Mabett Retractable Cargo Cover

Another simple add-on to cover your personal items in the hatch area. Extra nice when you have the top off and don't want things flying out.
  • Good condition overall, works great.
  • This is the nice version with FOUR brackets that stick on, rather than the cheaper version that tries to hold onto the soft top mechanism (and fails)
  • I believe this fits with the hardtop because of that. Ask before buying.
  • You may want to use new 3M tape to install this - the original is still attached but is obviously used.

Price: $25 OBO

Photos:

Ford Bronco FS: CHEAP tailgate table, BJD Customs Window Storage Bag, Retractable Cargo Cover 13 - umVylQV
Ford Bronco FS: CHEAP tailgate table, BJD Customs Window Storage Bag, Retractable Cargo Cover 12 - 7K5MYfl

Ford Bronco FS: CHEAP tailgate table, BJD Customs Window Storage Bag, Retractable Cargo Cover 2 - VFj74QH
Ford Bronco FS: CHEAP tailgate table, BJD Customs Window Storage Bag, Retractable Cargo Cover 14 - jouHvW1

Ford Bronco FS: CHEAP tailgate table, BJD Customs Window Storage Bag, Retractable Cargo Cover 1 - Uh5YZHi
Ford Bronco FS: CHEAP tailgate table, BJD Customs Window Storage Bag, Retractable Cargo Cover 3 - e6OMtt

Ford Bronco FS: CHEAP tailgate table, BJD Customs Window Storage Bag, Retractable Cargo Cover 7 - ppmN2xd
Ford Bronco FS: CHEAP tailgate table, BJD Customs Window Storage Bag, Retractable Cargo Cover 4 - OLoX3zQ

Seat Back Rubber Mats (4DR)

Protects the carpet on the back of the rear seats. Did a great job and held on tight.
  • There is some sun fade / bluing to the rubber. Not as noticeable in the car. See photos.
Price: SOLD

Rubber Trunk Mat

This kept my rubber floor from getting dusty. The pass-thru areas for the "lasso" hooks have been cut.
  • It's a rubber mat. It's pretty grippy, and it does its job.
  • You could clean it up well, but it's clearly been used. It's cheap.

Black Paracord Grab Handles

Simple, generic, black paracord grab handles.
  • These came with black/red velcro-on Bronco logos, but I removed them. Three are included, if you want them.
  • Great condition, lightly used

Padded Armrest Cover

This adds a nice padded surface to the top of the console lid. I just got tired of the hard plastic after awhile, so this was a nice change.
  • Elastic straps slide over console lid to install, does not interfere with closing of the cover.
  • Quilted style, very good condition.

IAG EZ-Lift Soft Top Assist

This was the first thing I did to my Bronco, and the last thing I took off. The worst part about this kit is that you have to use the factory prop rod while you're installing it! Seriously, why did Ford not use this setup from the factory?
  • Excellent condition, includes required hardware and all parts

Trunk Molle Panels (Left/Right Sides for 4-door)

I used these to attach Molle bags and other items in the trunk area. These hold securely and did not rattle or move.
  • Attaches at 4 points on each panel. Includes additional hardware needed to install
  • Compatible with Molle panels for windows (not included)
  • NOTE: These have been modified slightly to fit with the retractable cargo cover above. You might not even notice the modifications as they were cut cleanly, filed, and sprayed with a coat of paint to avoid sharp edges and prevent rust.

Tunnel Molle Panel (Passenger side)

Works with the manual transmission! Every name brand version I could find said theirs only worked with the Automatic. Well, this one worked just fine with my 7MT! Great for clipping a radio or adding a molle bag.
  • Great condition
  • Easy to install, hardware included (3 bolts)
Sponsored

Last edited:

tbor

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future 2022 4 door Big Bend Hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'll take the mabett seat back lower flaps. I have the full seat back thing already but mine didn't come with those flaps. I'm in Wisconsin so could ship via speedee cheap.

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2022 Santa Cruz
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am interested in the tunnel molle panel. Will you ship?

OP
OP
Visitor

Visitor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Midwest
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Prices lowered on remaining items.

I'll take the mabett seat back lower flaps. I have the full seat back thing already but mine didn't come with those flaps. I'm in Wisconsin so could ship via speedee cheap.
Sorry I missed this! Send me a message with your zip me I’ll see what I can do.

I am interested in the tunnel molle panel. Will you ship?
Sorry, it is sold!

Sponsored

Geo62

Outer Banks
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is the cargo cover still available and can you ship to 33426?
Sponsored