• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Tennessee FS: OEM Front Bumper

Karter01

Outer Banks
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 KR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Front bumper with LED fogs. Will also sell fog lights separately if you don’t want bumper. Was on bronco for 5k miles and essentially brand new. No scratches or dings, asking $75. located in Nashville!

UPDATE: LED fogs and surrounding shrouds sold. Bumper still for sale at $75

Ford Bronco FS: OEM Front Bumper 3E2C250C-B074-4D95-9C1C-F735B9501907

Ford Bronco FS: OEM Front Bumper A45CA553-2B84-45FD-BBC7-43F78E5F8BCF

Ford Bronco FS: OEM Front Bumper 3F894080-D612-4330-BD3F-508BF9073C23

Ford Bronco FS: OEM Front Bumper A1094D33-EA63-4552-B7AA-FC9C96672EE3
Sponsored

Last edited:

Cwill79

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'd be interested in the lights and panels they are in if you don't find someone to take the whole bumper, and if you are willing to ship.

OP
OP

Karter01

Outer Banks
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 KR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'd be interested in the lights and panels they are in if you don't find someone to take the whole bumper, and if you are willing to ship.
Sure, I’ll send you a PM. Thanks

mlsjr14

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I may be interested in the bumper without fogs and panels if you'd like to split the sale.

OP
OP

Karter01

Outer Banks
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 KR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sure
I may be interested in the bumper without fogs and panels if you'd like to split the sale.

Sure thing, I can do that no problem.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Karter01

Outer Banks
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 KR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ok y’all- fog lights and the shrouds are gone. Bumper is still for sale and price has been updated to $75. Thanks

OP
OP

Karter01

Outer Banks
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 KR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Update: I will also include the OEM rear bumper for free if you need it. Both for $75 bucks. Just need them out of my garage. Thanks
Sponsored