• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Pennsylvania FS: OEM Running Boards 4DR / Center counsole safe

sotto1979

Outer Banks
First Name
Stanley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OB , Bronco Sport OB,
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am looking to sell my OEM running boards from my 4DR OBX. $300

I also have a brand new Ford accecories center counsole safe I am looking to sell $250

I will sell both as a package for $500.

I am loacted in the Philadelphia area. Please text me at 267-535-9381
Sponsored

OP
OP
sotto1979

sotto1979

Outer Banks
First Name
Stanley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

BUMP

deuberj

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you still have running boards? If so I might have interest in them. The only thing is I am in Cleveland area so not local, I do go to Pittsburgh on occasion though. Otherwise I could probably pay shipping.

OP
OP
sotto1979

sotto1979

Outer Banks
First Name
Stanley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do you still have running boards? If so I might have interest in them. The only thing is I am in Cleveland area so not local, I do go to Pittsburgh on occasion though. Otherwise I could probably pay shipping.
Yes I do have them. I have no clue how much it will cost to ship them

Sponsored

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Might be interested if you still have them in the next few weeks. Any chance you’re looking to swap for the rock rails so I don’t have to list them? I’m still interested even if you’re not, it would just save some effort on my end. I’m in Baltimore so not terribly far from Philly.

OP
OP
sotto1979

sotto1979

Outer Banks
First Name
Stanley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Might be interested if you still have them in the next few weeks. Any chance you’re looking to swap for the rock rails so I don’t have to list them? I’m still interested even if you’re not, it would just save some effort on my end. I’m in Baltimore so not terribly far from Philly.
I’m sorry but I’m not interested in the rock rails. I am close to Delaware so I am not far from you at all. I work in Philadelphia but live close to Delaware. Let me know if want them

don's67

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
would you do $200 for the safe shipped to 14580?
Sponsored