Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Its a Bronco.....does MPG even need to be discussed......
Sponsored

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
LOL. Suburbia. Right. I live basically in the Shenandoah National Park on 40 acres in the woods on a mountain in 200 year old house. Closest gas station is 13 miles away.

I've ridden across the country (east to west and north to south) on my 6-cylinder motorcycle at least 7 times that has 6.8 gallon tank and gets 34 MPG. I've been on back country dirt roads from Maine to Georgia, in Colorado, Wyoming, across the USA Northern route (RT 2). Ridden through the midwest on back roads through small-town USA. Discovered by accident the Center of the USA in Kansas, and the Center of the North American Continent in North Dakota. I've been to the headwaters of the Susquehanna River, the Potomac River, and the Mississippi River, plus others.

Don't worry, there are plenty of gas stations in the USA.

Willwork4bronco

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
LOL. Suburbia. Right. I live basically in the Shenandoah National Park on 40 acres in the woods on a mountain in 200 year old house. Closest gas station is 13 miles away.

I've ridden across the country (east to west and north to south) on my 6-cylinder motorcycle at least 7 times that has 6.8 gallon tank and gets 34 MPG. I've been on back country dirt roads from Maine to Georgia, in Colorado, Wyoming, across the USA Northern route (RT 2). Ridden through the midwest on back roads through small-town USA. Discovered by accident the Center of the USA in Kansas, and the Center of the North American Continent in North Dakota. I've been to the headwaters of the Susquehanna River, the Potomac River, and the Mississippi River, plus others.

Don't worry, there are plenty of gas stations in the USA.
I agree that there are plenty of gas stations just not always in the right place. The problem comes with me to get from the closest gas station to where I park to get to my hunting spot is 98 miles so almost 200 round trip. Which is fine unless your plan includes coming or going on a Sunday when it’s closed. The next one is 35 more miles. Now I always carry extra gas cans cause that’s how I grew up but most of them small towns out west don’t run 24/7 unless they are off the interstate.

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree and I’m not expecting over 20 mpg, but 15 mpg listed by the factory would be crazy.

Raptor Super Crew with 3.5 is listed 16 mpg average. I would expect 18 mpg from 4 door Sasquatch. Anything less will be disappointing.
it might be 'listed' as getting 16mpg, but real world is probably not close to that.

Sponsored

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

NotaVegetarian

Badlands
First Name
Nota
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco, 1979 Bronco, F250 Super Crew
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fuel concerns?? Make y’all a bet fill the take and it will run until the tank runs dry, or the ignition is turn off!

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

16.9mpg and a 16.9gal tank, hah! 286 miles per tank average.