First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This thing looks amazing! Congrats on the build. I am curious to get your thoughts on the ride quality of the 4wp coilovers versus the Sasquatch suspension??
It’s super close. It may have ridden slightly better before but the difference is negligible and I think it’s the tires more than the suspension.
Sponsored

Ttp2017

Black Diamond
First Name
Zachery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It’s super close. It may have ridden slightly better before but the difference is negligible and I think it’s the tires more than the suspension.
Thank you, that is good to know. I am happy with around 35” tires but I want the best suspension ride quality available and I was not sure if it was worth the upgrade just for the ride quality. I am looking forward the King kit whenever that comes out lol

OP
OP

schervinskis

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thank you, that is good to know. I am happy with around 35” tires but I want the best suspension ride quality available and I was not sure if it was worth the upgrade just for the ride quality. I am looking forward the King kit whenever that comes out lol
If you’re not looking for elevation, I don’t know why you’d change the OEM. I thought the bilstein Setup rode great.

Ttp2017

Black Diamond
First Name
Zachery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you’re not looking for elevation, I don’t know why you’d change the OEM. I thought the bilstein Setup rode great.
Yeh I wasn’t sure. There are really no write ups yet about the difference between stock SAS and aftermarket coilovers. I don’t have my Bronco yet. My build date is in 2 weeks so just trying to plan ahead 👍 Thanks again, your input helps!

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

That looks killer. 🤙

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
FYI .. in the Raptor community, Kings are great shocks but some guys complain about how loud the shocks are. Just so you know, most hardcore off road shocks are louder when compared to OEM shocks.

Ttp2017

Black Diamond
First Name
Zachery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
FYI .. in the Raptor community, Kings are great shocks but some guys complain about how loud the shocks are. Just so you know, most hardcore off road shocks are louder when compared to OEM shocks.
Yeh I have heard quite a few people tell that Kings have mechanical sound to them. Will probably enjoy the SAS suspension for a little bit and then when I get bored I will try out the Kings. I am not opposed to a little extra noise.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What psi are you running in those 37's?

mljohnson1973

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The 5th wheel hasn’t come in yet. They’re expecting it tomorrow. We’re going to try and mount it but if it doesn’t fit, the plan is to order the 4WP brake light Re-lo kit.
Thank you for being so responsive to everyone's inquiries. We are learning more watching those lucky few who have their Broncos for all these mods we are considering ourselves. Please keep the updates coming especially once you get that spare mounted up . Great job , looks awesome.